Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 99

Thread: 05/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2018)

  1. #31
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Got this in my tent today:

    Attachment 44196Attachment 44197

    12 hour timer, which is a bit of a surprise as I was thinking it would be the same as last months, just a different color. Suppose it makes sense since it seems to have different drops.

    I was worried it was going to be too pink and make me want the blue one even more but it's somehow both pink and purple at the same time. The roof has various shades of both colors but if you place it with pink items, the bottom looks pink and the same happens with purple surroundings. It's versatile enough that I'll be able to keep it out without struggling to find coordinating decor. If the drops are decent this might end up being one of my favorite pieces.
    Hey annira. Can you tell us what this hive drop? Is it only spellbound or spelbound and fairy material? I want the origonal one but never get change to get it.

  2. #32
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Coal and an orange shell on my second collection
    Wow sounds like a great prize!! I wanted it immediately for the art, but now I need it

  3. #33
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Coral Castle
    Posts
    152
    I'm struggling with the mermaid quest - still making storm waters for mermaid necklade (castle lvl 9), so I'm excited about the Tide dragon!
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

  4. #34
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Hey annira. Can you tell us what this hive drop? Is it only spellbound or spelbound and fairy material? I want the origonal one but never get change to get it.
    I haven't collected from it yet. I'm maxed on all the petals, spellbound dew and most items I suspect it will drop. Since we only get one black flag listing the first item, I won't be able to tell what it drops til I offload some of my inventory, lol. I'll be back in a bit once I do!

    1st collection - 3 Spellbound Dew and 1 red petal.
    2nd collection - 1 purple petal

    My initial thoughts are that it's going to drop dew and petals with little else to offer but I do hope there's something else!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 05-07-18 at 07:10 AM.

  5. #35
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    I'm struggling with the mermaid quest - still making storm waters for mermaid necklade (castle lvl 9), so I'm excited about the Tide dragon!
    Same here! If it shows back up in my tent I will get another.

  6. #36
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I haven't collected from it yet. I'm maxed on all the petals, spellbound dew and most items I suspect it will drop. Since we only get one black flag listing the first item, I won't be able to tell what it drops til I offload some of my inventory, lol. I'll be back in a bit once I do!

    1st collection - 3 Spellbound Dew and 1 red petal.
    2nd collection - 1 purple petal

    My initial thoughts are that it's going to drop dew and petals with little else to offer but I do hope there's something else!
    Thank you. If you had another except dew and petals, let me know. #kiss

  7. #37
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    113
    There are so many good things this month, I wont have enough cabbages! I got my first tide dragon today, I cant decide if I should go for a 2nd tide dragon or a spellbound fairy... I'm still struggling to get through the mermaid quest. Decisions, decisions

  8. #38
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    572
    I am thrilled to have the tide dragon! I wanted it before just based on how beautiful it is, but if it drops pink shells I will be ecstatic!! I just need8 more pink shells to craft my pink marmosea and I have honestly not gotten a single one in literally months! I had evn thought I should come to the forum and ask if something was going on with it!? I am maxed out on orange (99!) purple, red and blue whells after having crafted those guys already! But not a pink shell for months! Next I want the faerie, and the pink hive to go with the blue! Except I am now out of saved cabbages! They will be getting my pocket money this month!! Storm 8, whomever is doing the new artwork is amazing!!! Thankyou!!

  9. #39
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Thank you. If you had another except dew and petals, let me know. #kiss
    Did another 2 collections from the Spellbound Hive and received petals and dew, I think that might be all that it offers. I've seen all the petal colors and each dew drop has been 3 so that's good but unfortunately I think it's going to end up in storage. This is sad because I want to look at it all day but I can't justify the space for those drops. If only they threw in a few hundred coins or something to make it worth the space it takes up.

  10. #40
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Aussie in Chicago
    Posts
    390
    There are several things I want in the tent this month, but even if they come up, I will only have enough cabbages for 2. I spent a few cabbages last month
    I have collected 78 gold tokens towards my first armoured direwolf, but now I am thinking maybe I could do with an extra cabbage hut. I had said in the past that I wouldn't bother with the second hut, since I rarely found anything worth throwing them for. But now ...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •