Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: 05/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2018)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    Guys can someone tell me if Cabbage Hut was always 450 gems? I remember it being 400 gems and I?ve been saving so hard. Now that I have 400 gems I see it?s 450. Did they raise the price or is my mind playing tricks on me?
    Considering the gem prices asked lately for gem objects.. honestly it's not expensive due to it's old price. The Cabbage Hut is really worth the gems spent as does allow you to eventually get many nice additions for your kingdom.. saving your Cabbages. Eventually you may have two of them.
    The only spine is the randomness of the objects offered, which in my opinion to be fair should be on a rotation base for ALL Tents and not lucky offers as many players end up not receiving what they desire.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I had been collecting my cabbages and holding out for the tide dragon all month and my second choice - the spellbound fairy - turned up in the barons tent so I got her. I knew the tide dragon would appear shortly afterwards! Haha! I only have 5 cabbages and 92 gems but I have a gem sale on today - decisions, decisions...

...what should I do?! Hahaha

I still haven't gotten the tide dragon, but Today was offered the flower tower that I already have a million of from monster hunts....

Executive Chef
    New prizes & thread for June, posted here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-(June-2018)

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4AE8087C-8ACB-4B8A-AC96-ABE508601B25.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	44666

New Barons tent prizes!
    Avalon Aurora - level 50

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade - lots of it - plus apple pies and orange cobblers for gems (over and over again)!

Executive Chef
    Lol, see the post above you, Tealantern....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Lol, see the post above you, Tealantern....
    Yes, we cross-posted and I was struggling with downsizing the picture so much I thought I’d leave it haha!

Just clicked on the link. Thank you!
    Last edited by Tealantern; 06-01-18 at 02:56 PM.
    Avalon Aurora - level 50

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade - lots of it - plus apple pies and orange cobblers for gems (over and over again)!

Executive Chef
    If I'm not mistaken the May Baron's Tent Tide Dragon dropped 1050 coins along with a shell. Quite remarkable!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    yes.. confirm that the Tide Dragon has high drops of coins but also low drops of 15, 30, so coin drops are various and not fixed.
    along with the coins there are various drops of different colored shells and surprisingly.. has gem drops too!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910