View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

16 84.21%
  • I didn't like this event

1 5.26%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

0 0%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I like the recipes

13 68.42%
  • I didn't like the recipes

1 5.26%
  • I like the prizes

10 52.63%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: GOAL: Off The Road - 2018 May 3 (15 Days) (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    And I gotta put back the oven, stove and grill just for this challenge

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    Am I the only one tired of cooking grilled cheese, ham, and bab wings for goals?? Can we get different recipes to cook for challenges? I'm max on all of them, so I get no gems like I would another recipe like omelettes, pretty please Storm8??
    Nettie75 you are not alone in being tired of cooking grilled cheese, ham & bat wings for goals I am too & the new goal that started last night grilled cheese again I know they have to do it for the lower levels but there are plenty of food on cookers that take 3 hours to cook....
    Last edited by Debs4090; 05-18-18 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Missed a word out

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy these goals?
    Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Executive Chef
    The theme was well done for what they was go for. Like a street food type them (i think)...

My opinions about this goal:

The food truck type ovens was cute, the food was OK (it is what you would expect from a food truck)

The side goal was good also.

The main prize i did not like here in RS.

Overall the theme was put together well - i just did not like the prize at all.

I hope they do a good goal -
    with a nice look for every goal prize.

Sidenote and a little off topic:
    i hope to see this with BS - a cute little oven!

There was 1 in BS the "Engine Block Stove" that look like a car! But there is also many other cute ovens/stoves in bs, but i hope to see more realistic and creative ovens/stove in the future! The "Engine Block Stove" and the food trucks was very well thought out and a little more realistic.

Good Job S8 and their staff. The last few goals have great themes and creative stoves - hope to see more in the future! - A happy player so far! (At least with the goal idea)
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-18-18 at 09:17 AM.

New Resident
    I told myself I was not going to do the even but anyway I ended up playing the event and finishing the game lol it was fun. I loved the prizes��

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567