Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tipping method isn't great :/

Farm Supplier

Tipping method isn't great :/

Over all, I think the new game is very cute BUT... I'm not liking the tipping method. It's a bit harder for lower levels to get a lot of "likes" since it takes longer to make 1,000 coins to buy a clothing rack and 5,000 coins for a display table. It's not like BS where it doesn't take as long to make 100 coins for a table, so more ppl can leave tips.
    Since everyone is just starting out on this game, I've noticed there's many times where I can't tip someone back because there's just not enough racks or tables.
    So, maybe the price for the clothing racks and display tables, should be lowered?

Anyone else agree?

Host(ess)
    I'm not able to like the racks.. how do u do it?!!!!????? i just keep tappin and nothing.

Farm Supplier
    I noticed if the racks don't have clothes on them, then you're not able to "like" them. Which makes sense cause you're suppose to be liking a clothing item, but it also makes it difficult if you can't keep up w/ adding more cloths to the rack before they sell out.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah.. this "liking" thing is gonna become a problem soon :/

Rhino Keeper
    yes, i'm not a fans of the tipping system too.

I agree, and I think the problem is we can't make enough money quick enough to expand our shop and that's a shame. I think they need to make the items that take longer to make worth more. The longer it takes, the more it's worth.

Farm Supplier
    I REALLY don't like how ppl can only "like" on racks and counters that ONLY have clothes or items on them. We should be able to "like" on empty one's too.

The only real way to make money is to get to the point where you can master items in production. Then you get big bonuses and gems.

Executive Chef
    I agree with everyone who've posted...

please fix

Quote Originally Posted by LetiB View Post
    I REALLY don't like how ppl can only "like" on racks and counters that ONLY have clothes or items on them. We should be able to "like" on empty one's too.
    I'll have to disagree on this one, I really did not like visiting the giant table and building farms of Restaurant, Bakery and City Story where there the only purpose in the arrangements was to collect tips and cleaning services. I've found that in FhS, I am able to earn coins at a reasonably quick rate if I order regularly and stock up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast