View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Blossom Trees were never choppable, we collected from them like from flowers. So this is the first time they broke choppable trees after event. But unfortunately not the first time they changed how things work without any notice.
    What's next? Maybe the Spring Steed can "give" negative energy sometimes? So in fact it's randomly takes away energy. Who knows...
    (I'm sorry in advance if they'll really use this idea...it's not serious...)
    Yes they were I had to keep buying them to get more flowers and they droped wood and living wood and sap
    All I get from spring steed is 2 energy and been collecting for over a week,this is not right ,,all this work for 1 energy earned

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Yes they were I had to keep buying them to get more flowers and they droped wood and living wood and sap
    All I get from spring steed is 2 energy and been collecting for over a week,this is not right ,,all this work for 1 energy earned
    Maybe referring too the blue blossom trees ... they worked like flowers, but the blossoming willows (orange) from this last event was similar to trees, except no need to grow them, but they needed to be chopped like other trees... and now they are useless ... well pretty decor, but was hoping I could still chop some of them when needed!

Please S8 give them ?life? again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Maybe referring too the blue blossom trees ... they worked like flowers, but the blossoming willows (orange) from this last event was similar to trees, except no need to grow them, but they needed to be chopped like other trees... and now they are useless ... well pretty decor, but was hoping I could still chop some of them when needed!

Yes please s/8 you taken so much away from us please give us this back I have 12 in my inventory

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post

I still have lots of stored icy willows (the white ones) that are choppable, although since I got Treeple I haven't needed to chop trees.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Yes please s/8 you taken so much away from us please give us this back I have 12 in my inventory
    There went my grand scheme to chop those during a monster hunt...Hey Storm 8 if you want to “take” something away, take this skunk back to its mother.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I still have lots of stored icy willows (the white ones) that are choppable, although since I got Treeple I haven't needed to chop trees.
    Has anyone pulled any of these or other prior choppable trees out to make sure this is still the case?
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Has anyone pulled any of these or other prior choppable trees out to make sure this is still the case?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	372.1 KB 
ID:	44323
    Icy willows are definitely choppable. Don't know what they drop, because if i chop it i wont be able to put it back in storage.
    Last edited by CharlieGirl9; 05-17-18 at 08:40 AM. Reason: add pic

Fashion Designer
    Probably some bean counter at S8 deemed the choppable Flowering Willows bad for “game economy”. Well, unhappy, frustrated players are even worse for “game economy “. Something for S8 to think about.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Probably some bean counter at S8 deemed the choppable Flowering Willows bad for “game economy”. Well, unhappy, frustrated players are even worse for “game economy “. Something for S8 to think about.
    But they don't seem to see that,,, Unchopable tree, 2 energy drops ,not sure how long I will put up with this frustration before I'm done ,game should be fun not stressful

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Probably some bean counter at S8 deemed the choppable Flowering Willows bad for ?game economy?. Well, unhappy, frustrated players are even worse for ?game economy ?. Something for S8 to think about.
    This is precisely why I refuse to spend another dime on this game. And why I do not and will not play any other S8 games. I have been practically shouting this for over a year. Happy players willingly spend, while unhappy players are not good customers. If they offered things players actually wanted, they would not have to resort to trying to force gem spending.

The only revenue they receive from me is whatever they gain when I watch the ads (free videos) in hopes of getting a good prize. Any gem purchases are made using gems I earn or win by playing the game. (Which means I am super careful when clicking to avoid traps, and I no longer get the special helpers like the now useless flower shop.....once burned, twice shy.)

They already force us to burn energy growing trees, because when not using new, exclusive pre-grown trees, most events call for acers, elms or birches. The only thing these willow trees could possibly help with would be a quick source of wood and maybe a few beasts.....and apparently even that gives players too much of an advantage.

The part that is the most disappointing is that we will probably never find out the conclusion to the original story. (The main reason I am sticking around.) My neighbors are the other reason, but I seem to be losing more and more of those........
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-17-18 at 08:21 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending