View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Executive Chef
    Survey Monkey response:
    Strongly disagree
    Strongly disagree
    Strongly disagree
    Too repetitive
    Confusing story
    Strongly disagree
    Etc

Please add one vote to just plain awful. Waaay too much of everything. I wasted gems to get where I did and have buyers remorse. I have been playing for years and whilst I was still planning on continuing, If events continue in this theme then I’m going to just go no events going forward. Which is usually the first step to quitting. But then I guess I will save some money as I won’t need anymore Gem packs. Also you really really need to get some more realistic gem prices for some of the quest goal skips etc a lot of those prices amounted to extortion.

The survey was much shorter this time and I feel like you had less opportunity to say stuff, lol. Unless you said it all in the first question.

Rhino Keeper
    I really hated this event. For every possible reason. Unimaginative, repetitive, boring, prize not worth it. And by the time you realized all this, too much time and resources had already been invested. I just can’t imagine what you were thinking Storm8. Why would humans enjoy this?

And why is my Spring Horse dropping precisely nothing?

Executive Chef
    Why can?t we chop the blossoming willow anymore?!?! I bought a ton and now they are just deco. I don?t remember this ever happening before.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    I really hated this event. For every possible reason. Unimaginative, repetitive, boring, prize not worth it. And by the time you realized all this, too much time and resources had already been invested. I just can’t imagine what you were thinking Storm8. Why would humans enjoy this?

And why is my Spring Horse dropping precisely nothing?
    I totally agree - I really tried to finish - even after this stupid two of everything - WHY BY THE WAY?! And I was so happy to get my flower thing and then I saw I need 4!!! How should this have been possible - I didnt realise that before sadly, would have saved me time... I think the event was boring as hell, why did we had to do the same flower stuff over and over again and why did we had to do one thing for making thing number two for making thing number three... i really tried to get the horse locked in way more often than for the last events but it just wasnt possible so I just stopped - 2 weeks wasted -.-

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Why can?t we chop the blossoming willow anymore?!?! I bought a ton and now they are just deco. I don?t remember this ever happening before.
    Cuz several players, including me, stated they'd store a bunch to chop for fangbeasts during monster hunts since they were so prevalent....lol.
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-16-18 at 08:44 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    The survey was much shorter this time and I feel like you had less opportunity to say stuff, lol. Unless you said it all in the first question.
    I had several boxes I could leave comments. What I liked, what I disliked & some of the boxes for the choice other. I left many critical comments.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I don't mind the chop-chop-chop events, since it gives me a chance to make a lot of different beams and blocks, but I really didn't like having to make TWO topiaries and TWO fountains.
    The critical thing in this event was workshop time (and the little daisies.) even the scented petals weren't terrible, with a skunk spawning every 3-5 chops.
    My personal difficulty is avoiding the temptation to click on non-event activities, leaving me insufficient energy. So I put away *every* extra building (except the 22 hour drops). With two WW I got plenty of materials, but keeping the workshops busy was facilitated by the stupid every-2-hours notifications from the game. All. Night. Long. (Anybody on Android know how to make them stop? If I'm on silent, it vibrates!)
    As "boring" as garlands seemed to y'all, it was still complicated for my tiny brain. Maybe making the different woodland armor pieces was better for y'all - I sat that one out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    That is ridiculous. They've always allowed us to keep the event trees in storage for future use, and all the old event trees still chop. Why in the world would they go and change something that doesn't even really give much advantage to players? I could see if there was some huge gain from using the trees post-event but the only real advantage is that when we need trees we don't have to grow them so we save a few energy.

I know the trees from the Dojo event were switched to deco only but I attributed this to their instant collection and the fact that they were trees in name only when they really acted like flowers. I thought it odd, but figured maybe they didn't want to go and re-code the blue tree timers and thought nothing more of it.

To find out they've gone out of their way to disable the event trees makes them look really petty in my opinion. Maybe I shouldn't be upset by this seemingly small change but it's just another unnecessary thing they've changed for no discernible reason. This is becoming a trend and I fear what's going to be changed next.