View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

For goal 11, I know the skunkupine isn't a guaranteed spawn but did anyone get it on the very 1st visit to Old Thomas?? Ive got 4hrs left, used up 15+ gems, alot of silver runes, and am wondering if ill make it on time to get myself a steed.

Rhino Keeper
    The first collection from the steed was 3 energies.

Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    For goal 11, I know the skunkupine isn't a guaranteed spawn but did anyone get it on the very 1st visit to Old Thomas?? Ive got 4hrs left, used up 15+ gems, alot of silver runes, and am wondering if ill make it on time to get myself a steed.
    Yes, I got it on the first visit, twice. Thus, it’s possible, but don’t know how probable. Hopefully, others will chime in.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the skunkupine the 1st time at Thomas's too. Then sped up with 4 gems and got the 2nd. Hope you have the same luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Ok thanks for the advice PrinceCupOButte and RougeDagger. I am going for it. I will let you know if I succeed or fail

Good luck midnightcm. I am using runes to speed up my workshops I have two more enchanted to make too; I do have the bouquets for them.
    Thanks for the forum help; I would never have done it without you.
    Sped up my workshop with 3 gems to finish last garland.
    Sped up workshop again with 2 gems to finish enchanted garland
    Sped up Thomas with 4 gems to spawn a 2nd enraged spring skunkupine.

Just placed my steed. My event timer had 2:38 left on it. Thanks so much for your encouragement. The 9 gems and many (I'm guessing 70 silver runes) seem an ok cost. I am hoping the daily energy drops are worth it. Lately some have been less than 5.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Yes, I got it on the first visit, twice. Thus, it’s possible, but don’t know how probable. Hopefully, others will chime in.
    I got the skunkupine the 1st time at Thomas's too. Then sped up with 4 gems and got the 2nd. Hope you have the same luck!
    Thank u both for ur replies. I got skunkupine on 1st try (thank goodness) and am now waiting on my 2nd visit. I hope all goes well and am able to tame tat pretty steed in time!

Fashion Designer
    My Spring Steed and Sweetheart Unicorn stand next to each other: their movements are completely in synch. Kinda creepy ... who is imitating whom? And why? Maybe they are practicing for a future performance, since they are not really good at producing energy. And they must earn their keep somehow.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the forum help; I would never have done it without you.
    Sped up my workshop with 3 gems to finish last garland.
    Sped up workshop again with 2 gems to finish enchanted garland
    Sped up Thomas with 4 gems to spawn a 2nd enraged spring skunkupine.

Just placed my steed. My event timer had 2:38 left on it. Thanks so much for your encouragement. The 9 gems and many (I'm guessing 70 silver runes) seem an ok cost. I am hoping the daily energy drops are worth it. Lately some have been less than 5.
    Glad you made it😊 if you really like the animation, I suggest you not grow the steed. Animation reverts to normal horse animation when grown. If you grow for the energy drops, I personally received 4 then 2. Others received 5,3, and I forgot the other report.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Glad you made it�� if you really like the animation, I suggest you not grow the steed. Animation reverts to normal horse animation when grown. If you grow for the energy drops, I personally received 4 then 2. Others received 5,3, and I forgot the other report.
    I like the animation, but I want the energy more! Thanks for the info.

Thank u both for ur replies. I got skunkupine on 1st try (thank goodness) and am now waiting on my 2nd visit. I hope all goes well and am able to tame tat pretty steed in time!
    Yay! Good luck for the second visit. Crossing fingers.