View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't babysit the game all weekend. Monsters have taken over the rocks and trees. Drop rates fell off, even from my orchids. I won't be finishing because I am just now finishing my second enchanted bouquet. I've finished the last several after giving up on a number of them. Oh well.

I'm not angry, and I'm not even actually disappointed.

I'm tired. Worn out from chopping everything day after day, especially when so much energy is wasted because we don't use the wood, the sap, the rocks, the silver, etc. that we get the most of. I appreciate the events after them being sparse a few years ago, but now I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I couldn't babysit the game all weekend. Monsters have taken over the rocks and trees. Drop rates fell off, even from my orchids. I won't be finishing because I am just now finishing my second enchanted bouquet. I've finished the last several after giving up on a number of them. Oh well.

I'm tired. Worn out from chopping everything day after day, especially when so much energy is wasted because we don't use the wood, the sap, the rocks, the silver, etc. that we get the most of. I appreciate the events after them being sparse a few years ago, but now I'm tired.
    Perfectly stated. I?m in the same boat. It seems such a waste to make it this far and not complete it, but I just don?t want to spend the money/gems.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Don't give up hope. I did get the enraged skunkupine the next time. Maybe my experience was unusual. At least I hope so for everyone trying to finish. The last three goals go pretty quickly if you have the flowers you need.
    I truly appreciate your encouragement, let it be extended to all who are still at it. It?s not over till it?s over.

I echo your statement here. Events used to be a special experience. They didn?t happen in an endless streak, and their stories made more sense overall. The first ones I remember skipping were the musicians and the pirates. In my opinion it went downhill from there. With the exception of the baron?s auntie, that was fun. All else is a blur storiewise. Gamers below L50 might not notice how incoherent the events? storylines are and gamers 50+ may not care as long as they get something to do. But if you are here for the story, you have suffered and nothing indicates it?s over.

Rhino Keeper
    It's interesting how many people responded in the poll about too many garlands. That was a big downfall for me.

Executive Chef
    Why doesn?t the spring steed keep it?s cute animation when it grows up?!?!?!?! Now I don?t want to let mine grow up because it just becomes like a regular horse. Fail.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hackenbush74 View Post
    For some reason, this one got away from me. I'm level 50 with 30 Ali's. But there's no way I'm able to complete these tasks. Not if I want to sleep AND go to work every day.
    This one almost got away from me as well. Just finished this morning. Had it not been for boosts on the workshops for days and days on end over the weekend, I don?t think I would have made it.

Rhino Keeper
    If only the story writers were of the same calibre as the artists. The art of this is lovely. The story seems to have been cobbled together any old how. The Baron has allergies so tee hee let's make more flowers... No, let's make magic flowers to cure his allergies (instead of our existing allergy potion). We make loads and loads of flowers, then Ivy wants a baby skunk. She already has more tiny pets than any reasonable person could want. She abducts an infant, which engages the parent, so we apparently 'calm' it by waving a sword in its face. Ivy consents to letting the poor baby skunk have more freedom if we buy her a pony. You what?

I completed the game, with just a few rune speed ups. All done with that now - the elves are too stingy to supply more silver ones. It was doable, despite my busy life. Mostly I enjoyed I, but I'd have preferred fewer stupid garlands, and a much better story. The lower focus on energy has enabled me to move on a bit with the mermaid goals, which has been useful.

Goal 10 was ridiculous!!!!!
    (Just like Goal 9 in previous event)
    Time will beat me in the event
    So close yet so far

Farm Supplier
    Aghhh, I have spent so many gems and wasted so many silver runes on boosts and I am still making stupid garlands. With 1 enchanted garland left to make is there any point in trying? Can I still get there in time?�� One of the worst quests ever, I don’t know how people made it. I can’t live with my iPad by my side cos of work, but I’ve spent more time on it than I normally do for quests and I can’t beleive that’s it’s all going to be wasted. Mad and sad.

Executive Chef
    It's interesting how many people responded in the poll about too many garlands. That was a big downfall for me.
    For those who haven't voted yet and can't see poll results.. here's an anticipation:

voted 161
    Agree 19
    Neutral 30
    Disagree 59
    Completed 76
    Stopped at Fountain 35
    There were way to many Garland 141
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74