View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Does the garden peacock drop golden items regularly or rarely?
    Like all things CS, results may vary. I sort of imagine that is the unofficial CS tagline, lol.

It dropped a Golden Apple for me on the second collection so the gold items are in there but I can't say how often they'll drop.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I don?t think I?ll finish this event in time... I can?t seem to craft anything and it stick. Once again checked my workshops ( also used an eleven boost) and ..... it wasn?t there AGAIN. ( But my elven boost was going strong just wasting away my silver runes for nothing)
    What?s going on with this game?? How can it reset my game ALL. . THE . TIME. When I?m not even on it???????????

So the grand prize is a daily horse of a drop of 4 energy or more??
    Need to know to make a decision on if this all worth it. I?m getting so frustrated now. This isn?t fun
    I've seen people post with this problem before and the standard recommendation is to visit a neighbor after starting your crafts. I can't say whether or not this works but it seems like it couldn't hurt anything if you tried it before closing the game. If it continues perhaps a support ticket is in order? Again, can't hurt to have them take a look and see if there's something to be done for your constant resets.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Yes this has happen a couple time where I came back one of my work shops were setting empty
    This happened to me too last night.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Godric84 View Post
    Just got the spring steed. Max 1. Have to let 5 times for it to grow up. First collection gave 4 energy.
    So is the spring steed goal 11?
    I'm trying to work out if there is much more after goal 10 ...
    I'm still on 7; feeling a bit left behind, wondering if I can complete, or just relax and aim for the fountain.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    So is the spring steed goal 11?
    I'm trying to work out if there is much more after goal 10 ...
    I'm still on 7; feeling a bit left behind, wondering if I can complete, or just relax and aim for the fountain.
    I'm going to stop after fountains. This is boring me to death and I'm not going to knock myself out for a prize that may or may not drop energy. For all this work it should be a guarantee energy drop. Good luck to those that succeed.

Rhino Keeper
    Going to start the “Still on goal 7” club, lol... *sobs*...this is so monotonous

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Make sure 5th garland goal is ticked off before making fountain in step 9 or you will lose them all
    I literally read this immediately after putting my first fountain on to craft! Argh! Why do they do these things? They should all still count toward the goal!
    On a side note, I can not stay logged in to the forum! By the time I type a reply and try to post I have been booted out!

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I literally read this immediately after putting my first fountain on to craft! Argh! Why do they do these things? They should all still count toward the goal!
    On a side note, I can not stay logged in to the forum! By the time I type a reply and try to post I have been booted out!
    This has just happened to me too. They don’t say anywhere you need to make the 5 garlands before you make the fountains.
    Please correct ASAP S8 .
    Another mess they ve made. They must be losing people by the hundreds. I’m truly getting sick of the game

Fashion Designer
    The first person to say they lost extra garlands when starting fountain - reported that the missing garland came back on the next Step (10? I've lost track.) Maybe it will happen for y'all? I hope so. I'm sorry for your loss. I guess we need to keep repeating such warnings in later posts. :-(

So my step 9 only has me making 4 garlands... still have to make 2 fountains though so who knows.