Freshening up with Florals
Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco
[== Game level: Level 15/17+ | Release date: 3 May 2018 - 14 day event ==]
Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.
What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Events Work in the Hub.
Tips about the Event
* There are 5 different components for today's release:
1. Freshening up with Florals - Prize: Spring Steed (drops of energy, horse hair, sugar, fertilizer, carrots), Rocket Jr (a new skunkupea)
2. New kingdom citizen available in the Town Square - Guardsman - 750 crowns
3. Ivy's Magic Nursery - Spring Skunkupea
4. New gem items - Wisp Garden (158 gems), Mother Goose (50 gems), Garden Peacock (149 gems)
5. Mother's day sale on various items - Dainty Castle/Watchtower/Farmhouse/Cottage, Victorian Garden
* Remember you can use the Elven FAST WORKER boost to speed up your Workshops if you want to.
Weekend Warrior - Unlimited energy of 10 mins x2
Note: you may have to force close to see the timer change to unlimited energy. The place were you see your energy balance will change and in its place will show UNLIMITED ENERGY and a timer counting down from 10 minutes.
Other players may see that they have 40 energy that just keeps topping up when it gets down to zero.
Goal 1: Weekend Warrior
* Weed the landscape 0/10 CHOP | clear any foliage
* Clear rubble 0/3 CLEAR | clear any rocks
* Mine a rock outcropping 0/1 MINE
Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, +30 energy
Goal 2: Weekend Warrior
* Visit town buildings 0/10 COLLECT
* Harvest from flowers 0/15 HARVEST
* Craft goods 0/5 CRAFT | any crafting building works
Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, +10 minutes of unlimited energy
Goal 3: Weekend Warrior
* Harvest crops 0/10 HARVEST
* Tend to animals 0/10 TEND
* Fight monsters 0/4 FIGHT
TIP: Do NOT finish these tasks during your first "unlimited" time.
Rewards: 5000 coin, 25 xp, +10 minutes of unlimited energy