View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

    36 10.32%
  • Neutral

    73 20.92%
  • Disagree

    193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

    6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

    156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

    2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

    12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

    64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

    313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 769

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

  1. #101
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Chicago,IL USA
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahmarah888 View Post
    Tiny Daisies from Sprink Skunk,anyone know what is it?
    Just placed the little guy from ivys. Has a 4hr collection time, 16 gems to speed up and you are maxed at owning 1. Will post in the morning when I collect from him if no one else post about it before then.

  2. #102
    Was I the only one rolling with laughter over the story at the beginning ?


    not that this event is overly hard but why am I busting my bottom to get a horse that drops the same half dozen items that the other 5 horses I have drop......

  3. #103
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Chicago,IL USA
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    Was I the only one rolling with laughter over the story at the beginning ?


    not that this event is overly hard but why am I busting my bottom to get a horse that drops the same half dozen items that the other 5 horses I have drop......
    Because it also ?supposedly? drops energy...
    useful for the lower level players without many alicorns, not much incentive otherwise I guess.

  4. #104
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,006
    So I just unlocked the Guardsman.

    Here’s the deco that comes with...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9933B56E-353C-4E5F-A8D3-B494C76DE132.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	44137Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57AC8D85-1844-4560-B29F-D687EBD8F132.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	44138

    All 1x1.
    The torch is animated.
    The guard dogs have a 6hr timer. I’ll post drops once I know. Limit of 2.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Because it also ?supposedly? drops energy...
    useful for the lower level players without many alicorns, not much incentive otherwise I guess.
    i'm low and i cannot say that usually 2 energy drop from pastel ali and usually 2 energy from enfield("exclusive"gift for 2/20players sic!) is a great help+i need 2 energy to tend them,so i'm +2 energy in whole day.hopefully it will be a horse that drops 40 energy in whole week like normal ali
    ID:sarahmarah888
    03.03.2018
    lvl 40

  6. #106
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Chicago,IL USA
    Posts
    199
    Bought the knight walker for 750 crowns.
    No associated goals for him.
    New decorations as follows:
    -Guard dog
    Maxed at 2
    1x1
    Cost 5,000 gold
    6hr timer and 24 gem speed up

    -Animated torch (too cute lol)
    Assuming the limit is 99 (bought 14)
    Cost 100 gold
    1x1

    -Gaurdsmen statue
    (Only bought 2 as they tower over other decos)
    Cost 1,000 gold
    1x1
    (Goes extremely well with gothic buildings)

    My queendom is a mess at the moment, however you can feel free to stop by and have a look at the new decos. Will be in lower left quadrant in the remains of my blue area lol. Garden benches are also located there.
    Queendon name: Emerald Isles

  7. #107
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Chicago,IL USA
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So I just unlocked the Guardsman.

    Here’s the deco that comes with...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9933B56E-353C-4E5F-A8D3-B494C76DE132.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	44137Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57AC8D85-1844-4560-B29F-D687EBD8F132.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	44138
    Thanks for the pics!! Entirely too lazy to post as on phone lol.

  8. #108
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    279
    I havent started the quest yet. But in this post hectic, i feel lost. Am I right that the final prize are horse who drop 2 energy?

  9. #109
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Chicago,IL USA
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahmarah888 View Post
    i'm low and i cannot say that usually 2 energy drop from pastel ali and usually 2 energy from enfield("exclusive"gift for 2/20players sic!) is a great help+i need 2 energy to tend them,so i'm +2 energy in whole day.hopefully it will be a horse that drops 40 energy in whole week like normal ali
    Completely agree! We can always hope for decent energy drops though. And honestly it has to be better that the white steed I won.
    I have seen 2 gems ONCE, and of course the game reset immediately after😂 got the black flag as usual when I re-collected. At this point, my expectations are extremely low lol, if it is cute and I have room to display I will be happy.

  10. #110
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Chicago,IL USA
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    I havent started the quest yet. But in this post hectic, i feel lost. Am I right that the final prize are horse who drop 2 energy?
    The amount of energy dropped is unknown at the moment, however 2 energy does seem to be the latest theme with our energy giving prizes.

Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •