View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think I'm kind of glad that this is the case. Normally I try to make extras of everything
    I gave up on doing this months ago, don?t have the time or inclination anymore. The time doesn?t bother me, it?s the inclination. I loved this game, now it?s more a case of ok I?ll play. Maybe that?s normal because my life is very different from when I found this game 4 years ago. But the repetition of this event along with the various others recently is driving me a bit bonkers.

Rhino Keeper
    Make sure 5th garland goal is ticked off before making fountain in step 9 or you will lose them all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Fantastic! Looking forward to now.

Edit: Just saw them in person at Meeka?s. Heavens, yes, eventually, flowing water at last! I feel I did cross a desert and dug my toes into an oasis.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, what a delight.
    Yes very nice

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I don't think I can finish even with 10 days left. I've been pretty steady working on step 7 since Friday but won't finish until sometime Monday (I need 8 hours for the orange bouquets and then craft the knights) So I'm not sure with sleeping and actual life I can make 16 more of the garlands... �� WOW. Crazy requirements and the number of Ali's you have don't really affect this event (except collecting materials quicker). The time to craft is exhausting.
    I been using my boost cuts it in half ,,but getting low on my silver runes now

Rhino Keeper
    Does the garden peacock drop golden items regularly or rarely?
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all,
    Curious, can you store trees? The blossoming willow? ... ?cause when I click on the edit button and the three all I can do is turn it... (and place it some where else ofcourse)...

I?m at goal nine; raising rocket right - looking forward to see the fountains - but need to clear my kingdom/ 😂😂😂😂

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Make sure 5th garland goal is ticked off before making fountain in step 9 or you will lose them all
    Thank you so much. We will lose so many time of we do that.

Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Hi all,
    Curious, can you store trees? The blossoming willow? ... ?cause when I click on the edit button and the three all I can do is turn it... (and place it some where else ofcourse)...

I?m at goal nine; raising rocket right - looking forward to see the fountains - but need to clear my kingdom/ ��������
    The willows can be stored, but it has to be done immediately after purchasing them. Place them, and before leaving the game for any reason, (closing, visiting a neighbor, etc) click edit and choose store. They will then be storable as long as you don’t chop them.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Hi all,

I?m at goal nine; raising rocket right - looking forward to see the fountains - but need to clear my kingdom/ ��������
    Yes you can. But only right after you buy it. So buy it. Edit, and put it in storage. It can storage in and out later but only if you dont chop it.

GOod MOorning all ya'all,

with all the good talk about the fountains, history has shown us that the only thing that matters is original "ponds" and "wells". Everything else, while politely providing water to us in a potable form; Weekly quests\goals\tasks seem to never count anything but ponds and or wells.

Example: Its the same argument that Gnome\Turkey\Costumed\Valintined Cows don't count as Cows that can drop stuff, only OG Cows. (Etc.)

As much as we'd like to include some of the newer items, or artwork, or make our Kingdoms look different, it's hard when you are limited on space (erf, EIGHT Expansion Permits... #notCool because with events like this I can work on 240 Trade Tickets when??!?) and limited on resources that provide what is being asked for.

Got 6 Garlands made overnight(middle of the night collection and reset.) Yawn. I can make two more while making additional advance Bouquets this morning then start the fountains around Lunch.

I chopped a ton of rocks during the WW, even with four resets, I concentrated on the rocks. Now, my turns are just beating the trees til a critter falls out I can whack. Skunks, Fangs and Spring Skunks are all that come from the trees. vs the higher healthed mobs that spawn from Rocks.

MOo you all later,

All Hail the Moothraki!
    Chief Beef

ps - Yes, my Knight Topiary is still in time out in the corner.
    Last edited by beefus; 05-07-18 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Because it makes you wonder, Hmmmm what DID they change...
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨