View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mientoentje View Post
    (Quote removed)
    I finished, got the steed, but I have insufficient crowns to buy the Guardsman? I started with 0 crowns and now have 500, but I need 750. When a new character arrives with an event, shouldn't the event earn enough crowns to buy the new character?

Overall, I enjoyed the event and I like the steed, but won't know whether it was worth the effort when we know what the steed drops. Goal 10 was tough (took me 3 days to gather all stuff), the goals after that were easy.
    This is what I thought too and I'm short of 250crowns too. I've got all the walkers in the Town House and have completed all goals/events. My total is 500, which I suppose I earned during this event. I couldn't read total of crowns before so can't know for sure.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Golems should be a normal spawn but I had none either. I'll check if they were removed for the event or it's a broken feature.
    Honestly I've never seen a Golem spawn while chopping rocks.. neither elsewhere. They disappeared after the last Monster Hunt. All others I see eventually.. and strangely a Naga from one of the Dragons.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Here's the deal. a good mission DOES take a lot of time to complete. the reason people were upset about the garlands was because it was repetitive. But if you did more variety with the same total energy required, it would get a lot more confusing collecting the various items. I almost preferred this event because everything was easy to collect and i didn't have to hunt the wiki to find where to get stuff. and NO IVYS HUT is a major plus.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Honestly I've never seen a Golem spawn while chopping rocks.. neither elsewhere. They disappeared after the last Monster Hunt. All others I see eventually.. and strangely a Naga from one of the Dragons.
    lol, love golems want more little p-golems
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, love golems want more little p-golems
    ..and how many of the little p-golems do you own ?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how long it takes to craft the steed in goal 13? I'm trying to work out if I can make it - page 1 lists the requirements we need but not how long it takes.
    Once you finish goal 10, don't craft anything in your forge or workshops as they will be needed during the next steps

(Made the mistake of starting swords without checking where things are crafted so extended my last 3 goals by a few hours)

So I?m taking one more final stab. I don?t even know when it ends. Did one of each and second of each now. THEN I SHOULD Be Ready for topiary, make him, and get my rocket jr. Otherwise it?s cheaper to spend gems on finishing bouquets than the step of ignoring.

just have to see time left for topiary. I took pics s?
    I?m in process of renevating with essentials out and items rekmcvcI Zsigmondy
    Last edited by janddolphins; 05-15-18 at 05:17 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Lol! Well they mustn't like my kingdom this event but loved yours! ok well at least they're still around. Thanks for letting me know.
    The golems were only spawning from rocks whilst the goal for the Baby Golem was active.
    Once you craft the babe they stop spawning from rocks ... only the monster hunt ones to get more milk

Rhino Keeper
    I completed it and can confirm it was possible without gems. What I used was speeding up the workshops with runes a couple of times. I would be on time even without it. And I didnt wake up in nights , just tried to collect what i needed as often as i could. It was possible with common (almost) energy resources. In addition i only have the wizard school, one weekly alicorn and three daily alis, two of them are pastel ones-you know they are extreamly miserly . So, those additional energy sources didn make much difference. Ah, I successfully participated in the weekend warior. Interesting thing about it was that the second portion of unlimited energy was 20 minutes for me but not 10..dont know why..but it is a buggy game we all know

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    ..and how many of the little p-golems do you own ?
    huh, you dont visit me?
    ...7 on board and guess 1 in storage

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    The golems were only spawning from rocks whilst the goal for the Baby Golem was active.
    Once you craft the babe they stop spawning from rocks
    sadly that makes sense
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals