View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Don't any body faint ,after 8 days of collecting and only getting 2 energies from my spring steed .. This morning I got a whooping 3 energies . I am thinking this going to hurt the game economy ,

MOo all ya'all...

rl has been i the way recently... hopefully it will go away so I can get back to my virtual reality.

I like the people in it more than the ones irl anyway. =)

In response to the survey... What was your most favorite reward from this event...

I choose 'Other... please describe' ... "The Two energy I get from the Spring Stead."

All Hail the MOothraki!
    Chief Beef
    MOo!

ps - OMGosh, wait til I tell you about Bran's reaction when he was riding his Woodland Bull past the Baron's Game Tent. The flap blew open a little and he glimpsed the Dragon Bones being prepared for delivery to the kingdom.

It was the loudest *BURP*!!!! you have ever heard. Thurston even came running from the tavern, wearing half his armor and a fresh rooty beer mustache! That's a visual you don't get to see in the kingdom every day.

Gotta run,
    MOo ya later!
    Last edited by beefus; 05-17-18 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Removed all the dirty words and swearing.
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Or they might suspend you from game.. because you clearly must be running some type of exploit to get the 1 extra energy.
    Bahahahahaha. This made me chuckle!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Still no splash screen...at least I haven't seen one.
    Maybe they are trying to recode the trees to be choppable.

Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    MOo all ya'all...

rl has been i the way recently... hopefully it will go away so I can get back to my virtual reality.

I like the people in it more than the ones irl anyway. =)

In response to the survey... What was your most favorite reward from this event...

I choose 'Other... please describe' ... "The Two energy I get from the Spring Stead."

All Hail the MOothraki!
    Chief Beef
    MOo!

ps - OMGosh, wait til I tell you about Bran's reaction when he was riding his Woodland Bull past the Baron's Game Tent. The flap blew open a little and he glimpsed the Dragon Bones being prepared for delivery to the kingdom.

It was the loudest *BURP*!!!! you have ever heard. Thurston even came running from the tavern, wearing half his armor and a fresh rooty beer mustache! That's a visual you don't get to see in the kingdom every day.

Gotta run,
    MOo ya later!
    You always have a great Bran story to brighten the day...lol... MOo Chief!

I chose Other every time I could to be able to leave comments. My fav items were the guard dogs .... who weren't really a goal reward but side items available for purchase.

If today's gonna be another chop, collect & craft the same things over & over, I might just be joining Thurston at the tavern! But not for any rooty beer that's for darn sure...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Well I guess now it?s apparent why they made the trees no longer choppable. It would have given an ?advantage? to those players in the leaderboard and they wouldn?t have had to use gems.

Nightclub Owner
    SW, not sure if you've seen this but figured it might be useful info for the hub/inventory:

During the event we could only craft 1 Spring Skunkupea then it was greyed out as "maxed." Last night when I was collecting my Marmopea I saw that it is now unlocked so they must've removed the cap after the event.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh cool I'll check it out! That means I'll need to add it to the nursery thread too. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased the gaurdsman but I still don?t have the stuff show up in my featured market...?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rabsos View Post
    I purchased the gaurdsman but I still don?t have the stuff show up in my featured market...?
    Make sure he's on your board first. You may need to force close your game to see the items. This thread has more info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1522006
    It could be that the new items won't be in the feature market anymore, but just the normal market tabs. Please let me know how you get on.

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677