View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Have we heard any word yet on these "Tiny Daisies" that the Spring Skunkupea drops? I'm just wondering what they're going to be used for, if anything.
    I haven't seen one drop yet

Rhino Keeper
    Have we heard any word yet on these "Tiny Daisies" that the Spring Skunkupea drops? I'm just wondering what they're going to be used for, if anything.
    Still nothing and I have collected several times now. Personally wondering if was some sort of mixup. The animal seemed optional as there was no goals to go with.

Executive Chef
    I'll be keeping a closer eye too on my Ali's.
    Chopping 4 rock piles before a quick collect? I was doing 2 rock piles for a quick collect and I thought my phone was going to over heat!! Lol.
    I did let it cool down after I was finished.

Remember to not collect from any crops until you are ready to start round 2 on the unlimited energy.
    That keeps round 2 from starting automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I haven't seen a 2 energy drop from my old Ali's , just the new ones since valentines .They best not be changing this thinking this would be the third straw for me ..we all are screaming we don't like the 2 energy drops ... Then they change all of them to do so..not good I hope are mistaken
    I know, right? This would be so mean. I know you and others posted a request a while back.This would be just the opposite. Sad if true.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone reached goal 8 yet? Nothing on the first page and was wondering if I overlooked a post about it...
    I am so sick of goal 7 right now it is hilarious lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Thx for the tip, my first go around I experienced a super freeze for about a minute before everything started popping up. I do more collections sooner to avoid that again.
    Agreed, thnx, AnnirasSweets. Tried it, and could use my next 10 minutes almost completely (apart from the restart at the beginning).

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Has anyone reached goal 8 yet? Nothing on the first page and was wondering if I overlooked a post about it...
    I am so sick of goal 7 right now it is hilarious lol

Yep me too sick off goal 7...the vast requirements is like it is near the end of other events, and this goal 7 is only half way...what else are we in for?? Surely can't be more demanding...can it??hmm

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I haven't seen one drop yet
    Neither have I but more than that I've never even heard of the Tiny Daisies which makes me wonder if they will come into play with some future update.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Agreed, thnx, AnnirasSweets. Tried it, and could use my next 10 minutes almost completely (apart from the restart at the beginning).
    Glad it worked for you! You never can be sure that one person's tips and tricks will work for others in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Just remember that our lovely blue Blossom Trees from the last event are now inert. Though I guess you were probably joking. :-D
    While the Blossom Trees from last event were trees, they acted more as flowers. The fact that they are now just decos I think had more to do with the instant resets than anything. Regardless, I've never seen a chopping tree not work post event. They'll still provide wood, sap and living wood after the event, just not the Wild Lilies.

Fashion Designer
    Think it's Rocket Jr. that drops the daisies.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Think it's Rocket Jr. that drops the daisies.
    The Spring Skunkupea inventory card claims it has a "chance to drop Tiny Daisies." I don't have Rocket Jr. yet so maybe they both offer them?