Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story expansion release

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story expansion release

3 new expansions released today

Will list requirements later or can someone else do that please?!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A33977A-F183-471A-805E-23299072F9F1.jpg 
Views:	1113 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	44986

Nightclub Owner
    Coord Royal Points Lanterns Coins Permits
    F14 5 500 40 1 250 000 8
    G14 5 600 45 1 500 000 10
    H14 5 500 40 1 250 000 8
    Total 5 600 125 4 000 000 26

Item Value
    Royal Points: 5 600
    Lanterns: 125
    Coins: 4 000 000
    Permits: 26
    Trade Tickets: 780
    Crafting Days: 69

Most crazy extensions so far! 26 Permits, that's a lot of exchanges to do.

Nugget: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-2-Expanding

Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 06-14-18 at 06:23 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Happy Days!
    I have something to do again!
    Burnt through all my expansion permits with the last release (which was pretty recent too! ) so back to going hard with exchanges.
    780 exchanges needed for the 26 new permits!

Executive Chef
    Hmm... do you have to open F13 to see 'em?
    That's the only block I don't have open from the last expansion, to keep Expansion Permits in the Royal Exchange. Seems like I'd at least be able to see G14 & H14 since I have G13 & H13 open, but I don't.

..or am I now forced to download the last App update that everybody complains about being so buggy??

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    That's the only block I don't have open from the last expansion, to keep Expansion Permits in the Royal Exchange. Seems like I'd at least be able to see G14 & H14 since I have G13 & H13 open, but I don't.

..or am I now forced to download the last App update that everybody complains about being so buggy??
    Yep. We’re being forced to download the update. The game took forever to open the first time, but so far I haven’t experienced any of the other bugginess reported. Although, I haven’t been playing much, since all I need to do is keep the exchange going and wait for Ivy. Yawn.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Thanks Shibuy for extention maps.
    Kind of turns you off wanting to expand at those unusual number of permits to gather.
    Must be a record of records of whatever has been asked before!
    But no rush.. expantions don't have time limits.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef

My game hasn't been having buggy problems.. everything has been running smoothly for quite awhile.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Grr, I downloaded the App Update and yeah, I got the new expansions but all of the Glimmer Forest that used to surround my queendom has now disappeared.

Executive Chef
    Grr, I downloaded the App Update and yeah, I got the new expansions but all of the Glimmer Forest that used to surround my queendom has now disappeared.
    Yes.. that's true and you'll be uncomfortable playing for the first weeks, but you'll get accustomed to it. It's due to the missing forest that the game has 'lightened' quite a bit.
    I have an older device.. my kingdom is old and huge, packed with everything necessary I think an event start may ask. With the surrounding forests missing I can lay out much more than I did before.. plus add all extra buildings an event my require without fading out or crashing.
    So on the whole the missing forest is positive.. even if it's weird at the beginning.. you'll get accustomed to seeing your kingdom this way.
    What I did the first days was plant a surrounding border of trees, but then after I chopped them all down to have the space to plant events' trees required.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    When I open up my land it was all bare green fields ,.now I see they added trees right here ,, this is what we will be opening next time
    Attachment 45020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast