View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    apparently, they use the polls (the grease monkey ones) to punish us. We say that we don't like having to baby sit the game every 1:30 hours like the previous event, and they put an event where you have to login every hour if you want to finish.

If they keep using the polls to hurt us, I will stop taking them.
    If they do opposite then maybe we should answer opposite 🤔😅🙈😂😂😂😂

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so glad that this is over for me. I'm just about burned out now. And can't even think of spending the tonight and tomorrow on the mermaids.

I wouldn't have finished if I hadn't bought the now-useless/ugly Floral shop for gems and used the runes to speed things up. As with so many other recent events the graphics are great but the gameplay was far too time-consuming and extremely tedious. I'm happy with Rocket and the fountains, but will be super-annoyed if the steed doesn't drop more than 2 energy once the event is over. Worth the effort? We'll see!

From the look of the poll here so far it seems that many people didn't finish. Who can blame players for giving up on this one! The number of garlands was ridiculous and boring to complete.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 13:
    * Tame the Spring Steed 0/1 | Workshop, x time - 4 Enchanted Bouquet, 4 Tiny Daisies, 4 Scented Petals | feed every 10 mins till grown.
    Rewards: Spring Steed, + 150 crowns

So I am finally making my last enchanted bouquet for Goal 10. I thought I might be able to finish in the 6.5 hrs left. Does Goal 13 call for 4 more enchanted bouquets??????

I don't want to waste any more of my silver runes speeding up the workshop. Please advise.
    Last edited by vickyville14; 05-16-18 at 11:25 AM. Reason: added

Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Goal 13:
    * Tame the Spring Steed 0/1 | Workshop, x time - 4 Enchanted Bouquet, 4 Tiny Daisies, 4 Scented Petals | feed every 10 mins till grown.

So I am finally making my last enchanted bouquet for Goal 10. I thought I might be able to finish in the 6.5 hrs left. Does Goal 13 call for 4 more enchanted bouquets??????

I don't want to waste any more of my silver runes speeding up the workshop. Please advise.
    No, it uses the 4 you crafted in goal 10. Just make sure you don’t have a monster parked when you visit Old Thomas.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Goal 13:

No it doesn't, it uses the ones you already made. You need to visit Thomas, fight the skunk, repair the staff, visit thomas and fight the skunk again, then craft your steed. Might want to consider speeding things up if you run real low on time. Events sometimes end early in random kingdoms and it would be horrible to make it to the end and have this happen! GL, hoping you make it😇

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone think I'd be able to make it in the last 6.5 hours when I still have two enchanted boquests to make? I doubt it but first wanted to make a 100% sure 😂

Rhino Keeper
    Ok thanks for the advice PrinceCupOButte and RougeDagger. I am going for it. I will let you know if I succeed or fail

Good luck midnightcm. I am using runes to speed up my workshops I have two more enchanted to make too; I do have the bouquets for them.

Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    Does anyone think I'd be able to make it in the last 6.5 hours when I still have two enchanted boquests to make? I doubt it but first wanted to make a 100% sure 😂
    Yes, you can make it. These are just 1 hour. Take your Thomas House out.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. I should've note that I still had to make all of the other stuff for the two echanted boquests. I'm gonna try with runes to get as far as possible.

New Resident
    I like the Guardsman. The dogs are great. It would have been a lot better if the Guardsman statue were Guardsman people - no funtion, just a less decorated human form of the Guardsman rather than statue.