View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Host(ess)
    Still on step 10... 8 (earned) weekly alicorns and 4 daily, 2x weekend warrior, forum access, 5 year player, used timers to collect...

I will not reward a game for intentionally designing impossible or highly improbable to complete events.

This was not challenging or rewarding...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-13-18 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Flaming text and 3rd part sites removed for forum violation

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Here you go:

Attachment 44293

Sooooo, I'm now on goal 12 and apparently the 'enraged skunkupine' we're fighting at OT's house is the baby skunkupine's mother?!?! Ivy stole this poor baby away from it's mama and our solution is to fight it away instead of making Ivy give it back? I think maybe the next story should be us sending Ivy to therapy so she can stop stealing animal babies and upsetting their mothers that end up bringing trouble to our realms all so she can feel good about smothering the babies with love...I feel really bad about all those babies I made at her nursery. I had no idea this was where she was getting them from!
    I'm finally fixing Old Thomas's stick.. as I think it's his as it's broken. My brains have been fried from crafting too many "garquets"!!! My eyes don't register anymore what I see. Have no idea how many runes I've used speeding constantly.. but one question.. what has the steed (final prize) have to do with this story?
    All this because Ivy wants another skunk? We even made her a skunk house time ago! She does have skunks already! Woo! Ivy! you need your own family! You know dating, romance.. a fianc?e? Where's that Robin Hood guy gone to? Could be you type.. go chat with him! Oppps.. he's in storage.. LOL!
    As someone posted before.. we could give the Baron the allergy potion and he would be healed.
    What a crazy mixed up story!

ADDING: a BIG friend for Rocket!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 05-13-18 at 10:36 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Sooooo, I'm now on goal 12 and apparently the 'enraged skunkupine' we're fighting at OT's house is the baby skunkupine's mother?!?! Ivy stole this poor baby away from it's mama and our solution is to fight it away instead of making Ivy give it back? I think maybe the next story should be us sending Ivy to therapy so she can stop stealing animal babies and upsetting their mothers that end up bringing trouble to our realms all so she can feel good about smothering the babies with love...I feel really bad about all those babies I made at her nursery. I had no idea this was where she was getting them from!
    Brilliant, so true! lol

I don't know what is going on all of a sudden today but I am suddenly getting every monster under the sun EXCEPT the spring skunkupine when chopping the willows and rocks. And they are coming in so frequently, not requiring many clicks between each. Plus a couple of times I didn't get any monsters after many clicks. Not funny when I need 60 more spring skunkupines.
    Last edited by butterfly_25; 05-13-18 at 10:36 AM.

Executive Chef
    After crafting the Spring Steed all crafts disappears from Work Shops, Potion Shop and Flower Shoppe.
    For whoever's interested in souvenirs.. craft before collecting the Steed.

Another observation is you don't get enough Crowns to buy the Guardsman in the Town Square if you've got all the other walkers. I have only 500 Crowns total.. 250 are missing.
    So strange since I've completed all events without skipping anything.. but maybe it's a slow collection instead of all together?
    Finally I can see how many crowns I have though!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    After crafting the Spring Steed all crafts disappears from Work Shops, Potion Shop and Flower Shoppe.
    For whoever's interested in souvenirs.. craft before collecting the Steed.
    So after the steed, the Flower Shoppe becomes completely empty of any crafts? Does it even open anymore?
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Is it possible to craft 2 steeds at once? Not gonna try, too little time and tiny daisies, but I am just wondering

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Is it possible to craft 2 steeds at once? Not gonna try, too little time and tiny daisies, but I am just wondering
    I think I might go for it if I knew it were doable. But without knowing, it?s just too much.

I'm glad I'm not the only who was totally upset with Ivy over this. I finished the goal a few hours ago and, after reading the dialogue about the mother skunkupine, I think Ivy needs some therapy too. .
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I think I might go for it if I knew it were doable. But without knowing, it?s just too much.
    I think the goal says *Max 1* so if you make a 2nd it'll probably just go *poof* when you collect. I think that's happened the last couple of times when S8 stated a max of 1.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******