View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Rhino Keeper
    Step 10:

Brew Spring Water (4). Brew in Potion Shop - Each uses 5 water, 1 Wild Orchid, 4 Wild Lilies
    Gather Tiny Daisies (3) Rare drop from Rocket, Rocket Jr. or Spring Skunkupea
    Make Floral Garlands (4)
    Make Enchanted Bouquets (4) Each uses 4 Spring Water, 3 Tiny Daisies and 4 Floral Garland
    Last edited by gilachaya; 05-05-18 at 06:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Step 10:

Brew Spring Water (4). Brew in Potion Shop - Each uses 5 water, 1 Potted Orchard, 4 Wild Lilies
    Make Floral Garlands (4)
    Make Enchanted Bouquets (4) Each uses 4 Spring Water, 3 Tiny Daisies and 4 Floral Garland

I just realized: To make 4 Enchanted Bouquets we need 16 more Floral Garlands.

Nightclub Owner
    I just realized: To make 4 Enchanted Bouquets we need 16 more Floral Garlands.
    The limitating factor will be the Orchid & Scented Petals. That's a lot of ****s!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The limitating factor will be the Orchid & Scented Petals. That's a lot of ****s!
    I think the limiting factor will be time.

Don't know how much time it takes, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's possible.

Seems that S8 is making events more and more time-consuming, you need to be glued to your game atleast 16 hours a day... not good, no fun.

Executive Chef
    Step 10:

Brew Spring Water (4). Brew in Potion Shop - Each uses 5 water, 1 Potted Orchard, 4 Wild Lilies
    Make Floral Garlands (4)
    What's a Potted Orchard?

Executive Chef
    Ow, and I think the Spring Skunkupine looks a lot like Pepe le Pew, really loved the Loony Tunes character

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    What's a Potted Orchard?

I made a mistake: It should read wild orchid

Fashion Designer

The new assessment totals

I agree with Anaboe, the limiting factor will be time. Not just because of collecting wild orchids from pots, or having enough energy - it's because of the time in the workshops to assemble bouquets and garlands, etc. And remember, Storm8 also called out the Magic Forge in the Featured list, so there's something yet to see for that, as well.

Please, someone, anyone, check my assumptions and math. I promise you I can't be trusted, lol.

Assessment of Totals needed for Goal 10
    (interim: 4 Spring Water for one enchanted bouquet: 20 water, 4 orchids, 16 lilies)
    16 Spring Water: 80 water, 16 orchids, 64 lilies
    (reminder: 1 garland: 24 lilies, 8 orchids, 8 roses (made into 4 bouquets) and 2 Scented Petals.)
    16 garlands: 384 lilies, 128 orchids, 128 roses (made into 64 bouquets) and 32 scented petals.
    12 Tiny Daisies

NET NEEDED FOR GOAL 10, 4 Enchanted Bouquets is:
    144 Wild Orchids
    448 Wild Lilies
    128 Wild Roses
    32 Scented Petals
    12 Tiny Daisies
    Plus 80 water

Light under the tunnel: a second weekend warrior next Friday? I gathered 450 lilies and a goodly amount of roses last night. Fighting monsters are a poor use of unlimited energy because they are so time consuming, but if we can get them done during the week ...

I don't even want to sum up the totals from steps 7, 9 and 10 into one total here. And we still don't know what might be in later steps. Seeing that kind of number was why I quit the moothraki event right away, lol. I could see that I didn't have the time or coins to do that one. Although I envy y'all the cannons, lol.

And I'm starting to question this one. If I'm getting a Spring Steed that only has a CHANCE of dropping energy, which might just be ... two? I don't think this is gonna turn out "worth it."

EDIT: assessments for steps 7 and 9 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1513322
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 05-06-18 at 12:06 AM. Reason: added link to steps 7 and 9 post

Banned
    All you guys with fields of Alicorns really hurt the regular guy.. S8 thinks everyone has bottomless energy.. kinda sad

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Godric84 View Post
    Just got the spring steed. Max 1. Have to let 5 times for it to grow up. First collection gave 4 energy.
    Just noticed this post from around 22 hours ago. Why didn't we jump all over this person to get more info, lol? Timer, at least?