View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

36 10.32%
  • Neutral

73 20.92%
  • Disagree

193 55.30%
  • I did not participate

6 1.72%
  • I completed the whole event

156 44.70%
  • I stopped at the garden bench craft

2 0.57%
  • I stopped at the knight topiary craft

12 3.44%
  • I stopped at the spring fountain craft

64 18.34%
  • There were way too many Garlands required!

313 89.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/03: Freshening up with Florals event + more! | see page 1 for details

Farm Supplier
    1000% agree! a BIG applause for Shibuyacloth and all the people who spend their time gathering info and feedback and making things easier for us!

Rhino Keeper
    Big it up for SW & ShibuyaCloth !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahmarah888 View Post
    who/where is rocket?another skunkupine?rocket jr is a goal+we could also craft 1xlittle spring skunkupea,but rocket?
    Rocket (a spring skunkupea) is the Reward from Goal 7, Have to raise in Goal 8

Rocket Jr isn?t a goal... can buy in Market (120 gems) after Goal 7/8

Can also craft a Baby Spring Skunkupea in Ivy?s Nursery

Rhino Keeper
    Slight mistake:

Pics of Baby Skunkupea & Rocket Jr need to be other way round!

Rocket Jr is the slightly lighter colour with brownish eyes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A34681AC-556F-4295-B7AA-2E58BA1AFF83.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	199.9 KB 
ID:	44183

Baby Spring Skunkupea from craft is the darker one with blue/ greeneyes

Name:	E5011BFD-3AD6-4AF9-85CA-EABAC48EFB0E.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	197.9 KB 
ID:	44184

Spawned Spring Skunkupea is a big one (looks same as Rocket expect pink nose)

Name:	3F75A459-99F9-4123-91EE-0634568258EE.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	286.6 KB 
ID:	44186

Rocket

Name:	6AEA8CEC-99A7-473F-8F3F-627C14620277.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	44185
    Last edited by kolakid2; 05-05-18 at 03:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Rocket, Rocket Jr : Collection timer 8hrs

Rocket dropped: White Petal, Rat Tail, 1 Tiny Daisy
    Rocket Jr dropped: tomato, 1 Tiny Daisy

Collection timer:4hrs
    Baby Spring Skunkupea dropped: wheat, 1 Tiny Daisy
    Last edited by kolakid2; 05-05-18 at 06:43 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've always enjoyed the forum even before being a mod. We all should be congratulated for all sorts of contributions be it to those who are posting goal info for us or to all who help others with their questions, those who make us laugh, and to NorthWoods for taking care of the Tent thread and yes Shibuya for the amazing pictures and inventory info and more!. We find time for the things we enjoy and I enjoy being a part of this wonderful community. It is all of us combined that make the forum fun and engaging.

Now to stay on topic, the floral items are really pretty. I really wish we had more space too. I'm just going to plod along and make the items and try not to be too overwhelmed by how many crafts are needed to get to the end! I'll keep cheering us on! (Happy Star Wars day too - shhh don't tell anyone I just went off topic!)

A big shout out to SW, Shibuyacloth & all the players out there who contribute to this great community. I know I'd be long gone but for the kind hearted folks here.

Just a note: My old daily Ali's are not changed. In fact, because I watched each drop (no quick collect this morning), I saw a 25, several 10s & even a 50 energy. The minimum was still at 4. So no changes there.

I'm also trying not to stress too much about the crafts.

Good luck all! Today is Revenge of the Fifth ... 😁🤣 ... Cinco de Mayo 🎉.... & Kentucky Derby Day🏇🏽!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    I am so discouraged right now. I focused on chopping trees during the weekend warrior, thinking to get rid of that part of the event, and now it turns out that I still need to chop them in order to get the scented petals... Auuugh!
    Same here. More over, before the event, I managed to get some 400ish energy and I used all of them to chop trees. Now I had about 500 lilies before I need scented petals. Lucky, i only had 100 blue rose? So now when I need petals, I chop rocks. Thank S8 they spawn spring skunkupines.

My old alis didn?t drop anything less than 4 this morning. I?ll watch them closely tomorrow too.

I think though, this time energy is not the primary issue. The drop rate of all needed is good. But I find myself not getting ahead at all, I?ll be stuck on 7 today again. I?m running the worker boost non-stop now, hoping this will make a dent.

I?d consider that Shoppe if it wouldn?t be just deco post event, or if it was less gems. But as is, it?s too much.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    My old alis didn?t drop anything less than 4 this morning. I?ll watch them closely tomorrow too.

I think though, this time energy is not the primary issue. The drop rate of all needed is good. But I find myself not getting ahead at all, I?ll be stuck on 7 today again. I?m running the worker boost non-stop now, hoping this will make a dent.

I?d consider that Shoppe if it wouldn?t be just deco post event, or if it was less gems. But as is, it?s too much.
    I dreamt about CS last night and the flower shope , it let us store flowers in it..and it let us tap it and what ever flowers we had in it we got Pretty cool !