View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

57 85.07%
  • I didn't like this event

3 4.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 4.48%
  • I didn't participate

2 2.99%
  • I like the recipes

52 77.61%
  • I didn't like the recipes

2 2.99%
  • I like the prizes

49 73.13%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 5.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pretty And Prickly - 2018 May 2 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Hi Everyone,
    I can't find the steps for,
    Don't Leaf Me Aloe
    Thank you for all of the steps.
    ​Amy

Absolutely thrilled with every aspect of this goal, from the theme to the recipes to the new decor and awesome prizes...well done storm8, thank you!! Also wanted to thank Bakerling and others who are so helpful and allow us to better plann ahead...you ROCK!

Executive Chef
    May I rant a little? Is this game scheduled to leave or something? Does Storm8 not realise that people have got jobs and can't be on their games 24/7. It feels like we never have a day or two break from these goals and the recycled recipes makes me not do them. Also its not fun asking for neighbors for items TWICE while doing these goals. Please storm8 give us at least a weeks break!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    May I rant a little? Is this game scheduled to leave or something? Does Storm8 not realise that people have got jobs and can't be on their games 24/7. It feels like we never have a day or two break from these goals and the recycled recipes makes me not do them. Also its not fun asking for neighbors for items TWICE while doing these goals. Please storm8 give us at least a weeks break!
    They do this because they need to make a profit otherwise the games will disappear. I remember when it was a 30 day goal and regular updates. Oh heres a suggestion, if you want to make more profits then add new crates!

Rhino Keeper
    I think it is Very helpful to know what's coming next so as to plan ahead ,Thank you Bakerling ❤.
    I Love this goal everything is so cute and pretty ❤

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    THE SIDE GOAL PART THREE

Attachment 44066 Attachment 44067 Attachment 44068 Attachment 44069

THE SIDE GOAL PRIZE IS FLOWER BED(2 X 1)Display WORTH 24 GEMS (Is an exclusive item)

Attachment 44070
    Bakerling the attachment links don?t work they give a invalid link error message & say something about contact the site administrator. Thank you so much for all your help.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-02-18 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Removed comment on removed post

Grand Emperor
    Moderator Reminder:

Please be kind to members who help to post goal information at the expense of their time, effort and even gems. They dont have to do it but they did it out of goodness and kindness to help the community. Let's appreciate them!

I have removed some posts from this thread. Please be mindful of forum rules when posting. Be nice! Thanks!

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
    If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

• Send a Private Message to a Storm8 Community Manager [Storm8 Employee]
    • Send a Private Message to a Moderator
    • Post in the Forum Disputes section

Executive Chef
    Hey, a new item in the side goal, instead of a re-release! That's different...and also extra-stressful, since I've often gotten away with skipping side goals since I already had the item. But okay!

I too am loving the new foods! That final prize is a bit overly colorful for succulents I think--I'm not a good gardener, so not sure on that. Muted colors can be pretty too.

You do you, bakerling. I will always be resentful of the disparity in video-for-gems offers, but that's s8, not your fault.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    That final prize is a bit overly colorful for succulents I think--I'm not a good gardener, so not sure on that. Muted colors can be pretty too.
    I love muted, neutral tones as well. But hey, as long as it’s garden related instead of “office” themed, I’m all for it, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I posted the steps of goal is just to share with you guys too so that my gems used was worthy. If you guys don?t like then I don?t post so much.
    It is very kind of you to do it. Your reason makes sense. Thank you for answering my question.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast