View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

57 85.07%
  • I didn't like this event

3 4.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 4.48%
  • I didn't participate

2 2.99%
  • I like the recipes

52 77.61%
  • I didn't like the recipes

2 2.99%
  • I like the prizes

49 73.13%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 5.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pretty And Prickly - 2018 May 2 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Thank you so much Bakerling! You are awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    The Final Goal Prize is Mother?s Succulent Garden (4 x 4) worth 60 Gems. Get 1 FREE when you completed the Goal

Attachment 44060

Fashion Designer
    The counters are Have, not Buy.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    The counters are Have, not Buy.
    The technicality of words ... in order to Have them, you would have to Buy them first ... but I've changed the words on page 1 to match the Goal Block a bit better
    Thank you for the information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FijneAvond View Post
    The technicality of words ... in order to Have them, you would have to Buy them first ... but I've changed the words on page 1 to match the Goal Block a bit better
    Thank you for the information
    When the goal says "Have", it means you just have to have them. You could've bought them at the beginning of the goal or three years ago, doesn't matter. As long as you have them, they work for that step. You've completed what you needed to complete.

When the goal says "Buy", it means you must purchase them now. Even if you bought 100 of them when the goal started, they will not count toward completing that step of the goal. You have to buy more when that step of the goal pops up.

It makes a difference. Some people like to buy their counters, tables and chairs early in the goal, if they can. If it's just "Have" the items, they can be purchased at the beginning of the goal, so the players will buy them. If it's "Buy", though, people wait until they get to that step and then buy them.

When it says HAVE, we buy. When it says BUY, we wait.

Makes a big difference to a lot of players, especially those who don't have a lot of coins.

Executive Chef
    Do you have to be over level 21 to do side goal? i just start in my 1 oven in my other place (i have 3 place now) - i still need to find friends and build it. i not there yet... that is why i ask what level you have to be - Thank you!

Sidenote: i can do side go in my level 49 place and my level 99 place also. but i not sure if i can in my level 21 place

More note: DO NOT SEND INVITE to (kappy333) this is a decoy to leave messages here.
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-09-18 at 04:01 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I just finished the side goal and the Flower Bed is so lovely. I really like that instead of just gifting us one of the deco as they have in the past, this time they've added it to the list of inventory for purchase so I can buy more whenever I please. Thanks for this s8!

Executive Chef
    Think I have to go back to building 6 machines instead of 4...I liked this prize, but just got busy and couldn't finish.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Thumbs up Thanks storm8!

This goal was almost as wonderful as a Silver & Blue Christmas Goal. I loved the theme, the colors, the recipes, the decorations and the prizes!

Fashion Designer
    Hated how everything was so pricey... everything should be halved in price. Also loved the wall deco and bear but hated final 4x4

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast