View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

57 85.07%
  • I didn't like this event

3 4.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 4.48%
  • I didn't participate

2 2.99%
  • I like the recipes

52 77.61%
  • I didn't like the recipes

2 2.99%
  • I like the prizes

49 73.13%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 5.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pretty And Prickly - 2018 May 2 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheljm36 View Post
    What do you mean by "plan ahead"?
    For example, it helps knowing in advance what we Will need to serve in side goal steps. Longer recipes like hot chocolate at 16 hours can be started before getting to that step as long as you wait to serve it until the current step is completed. This is but one of MANY ways we use the info on this forum, posted by others who are wonderful enough to help us do more in less time.

Rhino Keeper
    Flowers , Plants , Gardens boooo not AGAIN ! Guess Older players aren?t going to get new never done before themes anytime soon !

I believe there are a couple of discrepancies:
    - berry flan 4 hours
    - strawberry cheesecake 8 hours
    - latte 22 hours

Happy baking!!

Quote Originally Posted by ejb4mgoblue View Post
    I believe there are a couple of discrepancies:
    - berry flan 4 hours
    - strawberry cheesecake 8 hours
    - latte 22 hours

Happy baking!!
    Thanks ... Fixed now
    Last edited by FijneAvond; 05-02-18 at 04:50 PM.
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Restaurant & Bakery since 2011

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me
    It's JUST a Game !!! Lighten Up !!!

Nightclub Owner
    Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the info to everyone who has posted. My actual life has gone super crazy lately and it's sooooo nice to be able to just have a quick look to see whether or not I want to do the goals.

Personally, I am loving all the decos for this goal. I'm currently trying to do a fairy tale/flowery theme and this stuff will be such a nice addition. Also, I cannot say how happy I am that the side goal is a new item and it looks like it's not grossly oversized as some have been known to be so it will look great on display. Of course, this means I'll actually have to do the side goal but I think it's worth it in this case. Job well done s8!!

Farm Supplier
    Really aggravating S8! I need nine of the lights. I’ve asked 209 friends in the first 24 hour period (I know some of them are in active) +30 more in the next 24 hour and so far I have received 8 of 9! This is ridiculous! I have asked for nothing else during this time. There is no reason why I should not have received my eight lights by now! 24 hours in and I still can’t build an oven! This doesn’t make me want to spend gems. If anything it makes me NOT want to spend gems! RIDICULOUS!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chezkaye13 View Post
    Really aggravating S8! I need nine of the lights. I’ve asked 209 friends in the first 24 hour period (I know some of them are in active) +30 more in the next 24 hour and so far I have received 8 of 9! This is ridiculous! I have asked for nothing else during this time. There is no reason why I should not have received my eight lights by now! 24 hours in and I still can’t build an oven! This doesn’t make me want to spend gems. If anything it makes me NOT want to spend gems! RIDICULOUS!
    I'm not 100% sure but I'm almost certain that in s8 games we can only get 20 requested items per day. With this in mind, perhaps next time try only sending out the reqs to players you know to be active on the first day and see how your results differ. As for right now, if you've not sent out 20 today you can add me I'll be sure to send you the part as soon as I get the req.

thankyou Baker ! and also S8 for such amazingly designed goal ! i love it very much !
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

New Resident
    I was wondering if someone could tell me how I could receive goals alerts when they are about to come. A neighbor told me that that happens, is this true?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    I'm not gonna lie. But I think a lot of these ideas for recent goals are coming straight from the Spring Baking Championship this year
    I was thinking the same thing!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast