View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

57 85.07%
  • I didn't like this event

3 4.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 4.48%
  • I didn't participate

2 2.99%
  • I like the recipes

52 77.61%
  • I didn't like the recipes

2 2.99%
  • I like the prizes

49 73.13%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 5.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pretty And Prickly - 2018 May 2 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SHEREE42 View Post
    I was wondering if someone could tell me how I could receive goals alerts when they are about to come. A neighbor told me that that happens, is this true?
    No. (It used to, but not any more.) Check vanacatu's calendar, she's got the current pattern down.

Quote Originally Posted by chezkaye13 View Post
    Really aggravating S8! I need nine of the lights. I’ve asked 209 friends in the first 24 hour period (I know some of them are in active) +30 more in the next 24 hour and so far I have received 8 of 9! This is ridiculous! I have asked for nothing else during this time. There is no reason why I should not have received my eight lights by now! 24 hours in and I still can’t build an oven! This doesn’t make me want to spend gems. If anything it makes me NOT want to spend gems! RIDICULOUS!
    Unfortunately, I believe it's not just a question of cleaning out non-playing neighbors, though you should do that too. But if your neighbors have tons of neighbors themselves, they may not be seeing your requests because newer requests have superceded yours.

Quote Originally Posted by FijneAvond View Post
    Thanks ... Fixed now
    And thanks to you too FijneAvond! I find the transcripts easier to follow than the images, so I'm glad you wrote everything down for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mair74 View Post
    Flowers , Plants , Gardens boooo not AGAIN ! Guess Older players aren?t going to get new never done before themes anytime soon !
    They gave us a new theme in the last 2 week goals. I mean, I hated it, but it was new.

New Resident
    Originally Posted by chezkaye13 View Post
    Really aggravating S8! I need nine of the lights. I’ve asked 209 friends in the first 24 hour period (I know some of them are in active) +30 more in the next 24 hour and so far I have received 8 of 9! This is ridiculous! I have asked for nothing else during this time. There is no reason why I should not have received my eight lights by now! 24 hours in and I still can’t build an oven! This doesn’t make me want to spend gems. If anything it makes me NOT want to spend gems! RIDICULOUS!
    Also, I believe ur nbrs will see requests in some weird timings, for examples, 3 requests pop up, u accept n then the game updates n 1 more request pops up. Same thing happens again until that player has accepted/denied all outstanding requests. So even when u only request 20 a day, not all requests will be fulfilled as quickly as you think bcos different players play at different times. It just happened to me today after reset, I requested from my 2nd store n it didn't show until I accepted other requests n rotated stores to request n see which parts I needed n it took awhile.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chezkaye13 View Post
    Really aggravating S8! I need nine of the lights. I?ve asked 209 friends in the first 24 hour period (I know some of them are in active) +30 more in the next 24 hour and so far I have received 8 of 9! This is ridiculous! I have asked for nothing else during this time. There is no reason why I should not have received my eight lights by now! 24 hours in and I still can?t build an oven! This doesn?t make me want to spend gems. If anything it makes me NOT want to spend gems! RIDICULOUS!
    Send the request out to the active players in your list.

For me, even though i send them out to about 15-20 people - i never get it accept until the next day.

Only send them out to 20/ then 20 the next day (and so on) As i see only the first 20 people you send the request to, get it that day.

See who (out of the 20 players you send it to) accept them, it could also help to clear out people who don't accept your request. If they don't accept in the next day or 2.

(But also keep in mind, that they may never see it) You also could
    see and ask them if they ever see it. Then from there do what you want with said person.

-Or if you don't want to delete, just test and see who the 20 active people who accept are and only send it them. That could also help.

Sidenote: i have inactive people in my list, but they still accept (if i send a request).. Check to see if the people in your list still play, when it comes to the food/tips left. If left un clear / to spoil, they may not play. (For any person in your list)
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-03-18 at 11:38 AM.

if we decline a gift of a part we dont need how long does it take for us to be able to get gift? I accepted 16/20 I should be able to get 4 more gifts but my neighbors are telling me I am maxed? I dont understand.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minxys_ View Post
    if we decline a gift of a part we dont need how long does it take for us to be able to get gift? I accepted 16/20 I should be able to get 4 more gifts but my neighbors are telling me I am maxed? I dont understand.
    I think if you decline a few, you are only able to receive x/20. I decline a few sometime also, but if i decline 6 out of the 20 - that means i only receive 14 that day. So even though you decline, it still counts as a gift, regardless if you accept/decline it.
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-03-18 at 09:22 AM.

Thanks for posting and the update. how can I add you?

I've declined quite a few gifts and was still able to get others if i have nbrs that did not already sent me a gift....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by addykatt70 View Post
    I've declined quite a few gifts and was still able to get others if i have nbrs that did not already sent me a gift....
    It happens to me and a few other players. But it may not happen you or to all players... Have you recieve your 20 gifts today?

If you check the "Not getting all my gifts!!!" In page 2, all the people in the thread are having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by addykatt70 View Post
    yes same here but for some reason this morning after I declined 4 gifts I never got any more gifts from other neighbors because they say im maxed.. but I shouldnt be I accepted 16/20.. I havent had this problem before

I think these are the rewards for completing the goal:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-05-03-17-07-57.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	44098
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-05-03-17-08-03.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	44099Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-05-03-17-08-17.png 
Views:	108 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	44100

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast