View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

57 85.07%
  • I didn't like this event

3 4.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 4.48%
  • I didn't participate

2 2.99%
  • I like the recipes

52 77.61%
  • I didn't like the recipes

2 2.99%
  • I like the prizes

49 73.13%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 5.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pretty And Prickly - 2018 May 2 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Hey, a new item in the side goal, instead of a re-release! That's different...and also extra-stressful, since I've often gotten away with skipping side goals since I already had the item. But okay!

I too am loving the new foods! That final prize is a bit overly colorful for succulents I think--I'm not a good gardener, so not sure on that. Muted colors can be pretty too.

You do you, bakerling. I will always be resentful of the disparity in video-for-gems offers, but that's s8, not your fault.
    I love the new recipes and the colorful plates. I never seen the side goal prize before so totally doing that too! Yes Bakerling you keep posting and also how did you get many gems? I'm envious as I really need to expand and it's taking me months

Same here a million thanks to BAKERLING and others who take time and effort and gems to help all of us. Greatly appreciated. I like the pics as well.

Fashion Designer
    I have old eyes and cannot can't see the pics.

Could someone who posted on first page update the thread with goal info??

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I have old eyes and cannot can't see the pics.

Could someone who posted on first-page update the thread with goal info??
    I did ... on page 1 ... Third post
    I too can't see the pics so I posted in word form ...
    to help myself as well as others that cant see the pictures.

Please let me know if you need more added to this.
    I didn't post total values and the need to buy counters, chairs and tables ... nor that you need to req another part after part 2 of 1st oven.
    Did you need ALL of that posted as well?

I'm no VanaCatu, but I can try harder if that's what's requested

I just updated it a little more based on the pictures provided by Bakerling (She is AMAZING)
    Last edited by FijneAvond; 05-02-18 at 10:09 AM.
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Restaurant & Bakery since 2011

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me
    It's JUST a Game !!! Lighten Up !!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FijneAvond View Post
    I did ... on page 1 ... Third post
    I too can't see the pics so I posted in word form ...
    to help myself as well as others that cant see the pictures.

Please let me know if you need more added to this.
    I didn't post total values and the need to buy counters, chairs and tables ... nor that you need to req another part after part 2 of 1st oven.
    Did you need ALL of that posted as well?

I'm no VanaCatu, but I can try harder if that's what's requested

I just updated it a little more based on the pictures provided by Bakerling (She is AMAZING)
    Yes, I was hoping that someone could update the thread with all the information.

Your colors are very fun and cute, but they're harder for my old eyes to read and all the Request This and Buy (or have) That is missing. It's nice to h e all of that in the first post, but even on the first page is cool.

Where did you find the info? Maybe I could just look wherever you did!

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Yes, I was hoping that someone could update the thread with all the information.

Your colors are very fun and cute, but they're harder for my old eyes to read and all the Request This and Buy (or have) That is missing. It's nice to h e all of that in the first post, but even on the first page is cool.

Where did you find the info? Maybe I could just look wherever you did!
    I scrolled each page while on my laptop and looked at each picture Bakerling posted. Wrote it all down so I could then type it.
    I used multi colors because when I first posted it, everything just blended together.

I have updated it. Did you look again?
    I can try to modify based on what you'd like. Please post me with what you'd like to see.

Thanks
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Restaurant & Bakery since 2011

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me
    It's JUST a Game !!! Lighten Up !!!

Farm Supplier
    For any of you who are unable to see the little pictures, do you realize that if you tap on the picture it will bring up an enlarged one? Just passing on information in case you were unaware of this.

Thank you bakerling

I see that there are hyperlinks that say attachment. However, they aren't working. I tried several times, and cannot see any photos.

It says "Invalid attachment"

What do you mean by "plan ahead"?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-02-18 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Merged multiple consecutive posts

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FijneAvond View Post
    I scrolled each page while on my laptop and looked at each picture Bakerling posted. Wrote it all down so I could then type it.
    I used multi colors because when I first posted it, everything just blended together.

I have updated it. Did you look again?
    I can try to modify based on what you'd like. Please post me with what you'd like to see.

Thanks
    I can see it all now. Thank you so very much.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast