View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

57 85.07%
  • I didn't like this event

3 4.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 4.48%
  • I didn't participate

2 2.99%
  • I like the recipes

52 77.61%
  • I didn't like the recipes

2 2.99%
  • I like the prizes

49 73.13%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 5.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pretty And Prickly - 2018 May 2 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Keep the updates coming. They are great!

Do the side goals open with the 1st or 2nd recipe on 2nd appliance?
    They seem to change it at times. For me it started on the 1st recipe of 2nd appliance I think in both BS & RS last time.
    I was also looking for the steps for this part of it,
    ?Don't Leaf Me Aloe?
    Thank you,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    I also have had days where I decline a gift so do not recieve my 20. Neighbors tell me I’m full.

I haven?t had this issue in the past, but do now. Unfortunately I believe that this is being done intentionally by Storm8 as another attempt to try and get players to use real money to buy gems to complete goals.

Instead of listening to player feedback about the number of requests needed to complete goals now (which is mostly negative) They have gone in the opposite direction. The number of parts required for each goal appliance has drastically increased over the past year, which means more requests necessary. Because weekly updates have been eliminated goals are the only way to get anything new. To add to the frustration, you can?t even get a goal appliance before having to request something useless from neighbors which means building can?t even happen for some on the first day of the goal. Time to complete goals has literally been cut in half, with no time in between each goal. I don?t do half of them anymore.

THROW US A BONE STORM 8! PLEASE INCREASE THE NUMBER OF GIFTS AND REQUESTS WE CAN RECEIVE EACH DAY!

So much of what made this game a fun and relaxing way to pass the time has been taken away. The only thing that has kept me around is some of the relationships I have built through the game over the years. I?ve made genuine friends through the game and for that I am greatfful.
    Last edited by fluffyfoot; 05-05-18 at 07:29 AM. Reason: I replied using the wrong quote so deleted it.

I Really Appreciate All the hard work and effort Bakerling and FijneAvond are doing!!!! You guys are Awesome, TYSM!! I post this on my homescreen!!! ENJOY!!

I love this goal line! It?s beautiful and full of fun recipes! Thanks team!

Farm Supplier
    I used to have trouble getting the 2 'requested items' sections completed. I was only sending to 30 or 40 people. When I started requesting from everyone, I started completing the steps quickly but then I'd lose 2 days of being able to request appliance parts. I guess I'm helping perpetuate S8's goal of getting us to buy gems because I finally got frustrated and started using gems to skip these steps completely. Also, for this goal, in particular, I've declined a lot of gifts each day because quite a few of my neighbors are skipping this goal & sending basic parts. I'm not a big fan of succulents but I know a lot of people love them so the theme is fine with me. I do have one question & /or complaint though. How many brown tables do we really need??? I've been playing for several years now and have never decorated with any of the brown tables. We seem to have an overabundance of plain, brown tables.

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first goal that I'm not buying gems for. The scheme is too clear with the way things are happening. I may not finish the goal all the way, but I will make it as far as I can. I appreciate those that post the steps ahead of time to help out others

I saw a picture of a heart tree. Do we get that in this goal? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Storiza View Post
    I saw a picture of a heart tree. Do we get that in this goal? Thanks.
    Not sure where you saw the picture (I flipped through this thread quickly, but didn't notice it), but no, there's no heart tree this time.

Fashion Designer
    why is everything so expensive

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast