Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wave Rider - 2018 May 1

Executive Chef
    Oops put wave rider egg in world event thread sorry! Will add here it's 15 hours

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	44567

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Oops put wave rider egg in world event thread sorry! Will add here it's 15 hours

congratz and thank you Eluzyion for the info

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I would really like to go after wave rider but in order to get it I need to get the last 2 animals but with no land available for any habitats I'll have to find at least 2 dups to sell. Not happy S8.

Edit: I have just spent over an hour trying to find one animal in a sea of over 570 animals with no luck. S8 can you please put in some sort of means for being able to locate an animal? You won't give us land expansion but every week there are a lot of new animals and i would like to get the sea serpent so i can get the wave rider and I can't sell what I can't find to make room.
    Amen, Amen, Amen! A "find" feature is necessary in both FFS and DS. Please listen, S8!!! And please give us a way to store our FFS animals so that we can place new ones since we can't expand quickly enough to keep up with the new animals as they come out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Amen, Amen, Amen! A "find" feature is necessary in both FFS and DS. Please listen, S8!!! And please give us a way to store our FFS animals so that we can place new ones since we can't expand quickly enough to keep up with the new animals as they come out.
    YES....storage please!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post

Congrats on your wave rider!! What are the elements of the wave rider? Thanks for your help.

Grand Emperor
    Gentle Reminder:

Hey Guys,

The thread has gone off topic. Please use the Suggestions and Feedback forum. Would appreciate if we could return back on topic of this thread. Thank You!

Fashion Designer
    Finally got the Wave Rider. Now all I have to do is level it up

Name:	Screenshot_20180526-080836.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	44579
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 05-30-18 at 09:31 AM.

I thought I had time to hatch the egg from the last challenge to get this prize. It is gone. I am so upset I worked all month to get this one and completed all of the challenges but didn't hatch the last egg in time. I am so upset. You had to complete the last challenge and have the egg from the last challenge hatched. I am so dissapointed.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylady00 View Post
    I thought I had time to hatch the egg from the last challenge to get this prize. It is gone. I am so upset I worked all month to get this one and completed all of the challenges but didn't hatch the last egg in time. I am so upset. You had to complete the last challenge and have the egg from the last challenge hatched. I am so dissapointed.
    I'm in the same boat. Thought I had time to hatch, turned around and then it was over. I even spent money on a value pack, with an animal I already had, just to have enough points for the serpent. Had all the rest for the wave rider too. Super disappointed I wasted my money. I uninstalled the game, I'm done. After 3 years, lots of money spent, and time invested, it's no longer fun. Even though the animals for this month are beautiful, I'm over it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12