View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Individual prizes? Unlock Community prizes? Duration? Prizes

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

12 29.27%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

17 41.46%
  • Q2. I completed all individual prizes

6 14.63%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

32 78.05%
  • Q3. I unlocked community prizes

27 65.85%
  • Q3. I didn't unlock community prizes

6 14.63%
  • Q4. Event duration was too short

33 80.49%
  • Q4. Event duration was fine

3 7.32%
  • Q4. Event duration was too long

0 0%
  • Q5. I like Palmingo

19 46.34%
  • Q5. I like Marine Iguana

19 46.34%
  • Q5. I like Aqua Azteca

26 63.41%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

4 9.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Riviera Revel - 2018 May 1 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I got 8.
    Me too
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I got 8.
    That's a strange number too. I was wrong about mine. I already had 18 in storage - the number needed for my next expansion -- just didn't have the 1 million coins to use them; still don't. LOL. But I now have 26; so 8 were added as the event prize.

Executive Chef
    @ SoJam - It isn't a strange number. At least not for a WE (forest party) it's a amount we always get.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Well, mostly. You want to make sure that your crops aren't going to be ready to harvest in the middle of the night or some other time when you're unable to collect. So Rune Prunes are good as long as the 20 hours will be up when you can harvest right after they are done. If planting 20 hours will mean it will be ready while you're asleep, then plant something else that will still give you the hours, but that you will be able to collect without losing hours.

I used to plant Rune Prunes back before Leaderboards, and before there were so many goals that involved feeding your animals. These days, I actually don't usually plant Rune Prunes because of the low yield for time invested. Right now my job is time flexible, which means I can reliably collect every hour, so I plant Charm Cherries throughout the day, and Mystic Mangoes overnight. If I know I will have a period during the day when I won't be able to collect hourly, I will plant Nexus Nuts. Of course, if coins are still an issue at whatever level you are, you can substitute Mana Bananas and Spell Melons. I use my iPhone's timer feature to set a reminder to collect and re-plant. Game notifications have not been reliable for me for a long time - I'll get a notification 30 minutes after the crops have finished.

Hope that's helpful! Ultimately, you want to plant the highest yield crops you can while still being sure you get the most event tokens per hour. It really all depends on your personal schedule and how often you can give attention to your game.
    Thank you
    liesl23

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you complete all individual prizes?
    3. Did you unlock community prizes?
    4. How did you find the event duration?
    5. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rhino Keeper
    I have given up on the world events with the format so I don't even try to take part. I wasn't crazy about any of these animals, so it made that choice very easy. There were times when I knew I would never finish, but still took part to see if I could even breed what was new to garner important points, but I didn't even care this time as the creatures weren't that appealing.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-09-18 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Removed poll option comments - replied you via pm

Rhino Keeper
    I do not understand upping the first individual prize to 2000 and lower the community to 1500. Why not keep both at 1500? No one got 2000 without breeding the Sunrise Drake or spending real money. I was not able to breed the Sunrise Drake which means no individual creature prizes and I probably won't receive which monthly creature needed the items received from getting 2600 pts. I only earned just over 1600. Why not make breeding easier? Or make both the community prizes and the first individual creature attainable to those players who like myself try over and over to breed the special creature but can't but also won't spend any real money attaining digital creatures. Let the people who like to drop cash be able to get the ultra rare but at least other players like myself come away with something of value. Or go back to how it was where with diligent breeding and collecting we could win ALL the prizes. Once that first creature, the pony in this WE, we're collecting during the month to receive the bonus creature at the end of the month is out of reach it makes all the monthly events less interesting. This has all been said before.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-09-18 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Removed poll option comments - replied you via pm

Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    I do not understand upping the first individual prize to 2000 and lower the community to 1500. Why not keep both at 1500? No one got 2000 without breeding the Sunrise Drake or spending real money. I was not able to breed the Sunrise Drake which means no individual creature prizes and I probably won't receive which monthly creature needed the items received from getting 2600 pts. I only earned just over 1600. Why not make breeding easier? Or make both the community prizes and the first individual creature attainable to those players who like myself try over and over to breed the special creature but can't but also won't spend any real money attaining digital creatures. Let the people who like to drop cash be able to get the ultra rare but at least other players like myself come away with something of value. Or go back to how it was where with diligent breeding and collecting we could win ALL the prizes. Once that first creature, the pony in this WE, we're collecting during the month to receive the bonus creature at the end of the month is out of reach it makes all the monthly events less interesting. This has all been said before.
    Yes. All of this. And if you don’t have the time to babysit the game, as I didn’t this past week, there’s no chance of even getting the 1500, thus giving us absolutely NOTHING AT ALL of value. There’s really no point in trying if even the lowest of the valuable prizes is unattainable, for me anyway. I certainly won’t spend any gems, even to speed breed. I’m (sort of) ok with the last prize being unattainable without spending, but at least let the average player be able to get the first two animals.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345