Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sunrise Drake - 2018 May 1

Banned
    I just sped bred through countless Planthers, until I couldn't take it anymore. So, I stopped breeding Pyro and Frost and bred two different elements for a change and then went back to fire and water. The first try after coming back to the original formula, I finally got Sunrise Drake. I hope this info helps anyone who might be as frustrated as I was.

Yay, I managed to breed this guy on my third or fourth try- with Frostfang and Pyro Pony c: excited to level him up, he looks so cool ;w; Best of luck to those of you still trying to get it!
    doot doo doo, totally aesthetic-less signature~

Find me on FFS under the name knickknaks! It?s both my ID and the forest name. Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

screeeeeeeeeeee

So happy to have this drake

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    So this never happens to me, except it just did: I got the Sunrise Drake on my first try using Pyro Pony and Sapphire Chtulu. Now I don't know what to breed for on this account. On my older account, I got a 42 hour timer using Seafoam Unicorn and Crystal Unicorn. I will have to look at the timers and figure out what it's going to be! Oooh, looks like Pearl Peryton!
    Sooo, guess what happened? As soon as my two Unicorns finished breeding, I hit rebreed, and I got **another** 42 hour timer! Back to back Pearl Perytons! Of course this is hindering my ability to get the Sunrise Drake on that account, but I guess that is ok!

Host(ess)
    Just got an 8 hour timer! Whoop whoop!

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve got on my third try with the seafoam unicorn and the Fox (water)

Rhino Keeper
    All I am getting are Skygers with the Pyro Pony/Frostfang combo!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have Pyro Pony or Frostfang. What other combo can I try for the Sunrise Drake?
    liesl23

😎

I think, I get it. 8h, Seafoam and Frostfang.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-04-18 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Removed off topic quote - moved to another thread

Host(ess)
    BILLIONS OF SKYGERS!!! -_- frustrating

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast