Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crocus Tournament (flower, purple, blue) 30 rounds, May 1, 2018

Fashion Designer
    This tournament was very easy for me. Even the champs did not give me much trouble

Farm Supplier
    Any suggestion on which dragon I should use to beat Strength Dragon? I just returned back to the game since early 2013 so I don't have most of the dragons. You may checkout my island and suggest which dragon to use.
    My storm8 id is the same as my username here.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmajlb View Post
    Lost a few times to strength too finally beat him with a level 1 music
    Did you REALLY beat him with a level One music??????? lol that's []Storm8,,, I've been stuck on him with Level 15 Diamond for 6 rounds now!!!! Haha
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-04-18 at 09:22 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Trying to break the losing streak of last few tourneys. I always ended up not being able to complete the tourney in time. Not because of losing battles but because i can't find time to play or any such reason
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    Any suggestion on which dragon I should use to beat Strength Dragon? I just returned back to the game since early 2013 so I don't have most of the dragons. You may checkout my island and suggest which dragon to use.
    My storm8 id is the same as my username here.
    It took me one day to beat that strength dragon. I tried almost all my level 10 common and rare dragons. Then beat it with ancient star level 6.

And now stuck with neo glasswing. Another day it will take.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyRum View Post
    Did you REALLY beat him with a level One music??????? lol that's [] Storm8,,, I've been stuck on him with Level 15 Diamond for 6 rounds now!!!! Haha
    Yeah I did, I normally try my level 15 diamond first and then a few other high level dragons and if they lose I then go to my level 1's and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Like now I'm stuck on neo glasswing and I'm not having any luck against him with any of dragons.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-04-18 at 09:22 AM. Reason: edited quote

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by love4kolkata View Post
    It took me one day to beat that strength dragon. I tried almost all my level 10 common and rare dragons. Then beat it with ancient star level 6.

And now stuck with neo glasswing. Another day it will take.
    Glad you finally beat strength, sorry my suggestion didn't work. Stuck on neo glasswing too and I think I used ultimate against him in the last tournament so no idea what will beat him.

Farm Supplier
    Yay!! Never mind just beat him with a level 12 surprise

Rhino Keeper
    I beat strength with Lvl 15 Soccer bbB. I had tried Diamond numerous times unsuccessfully.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmajlb View Post
    Yeah I did, I normally try my level 15 diamond first and then a few other high level dragons and if they lose I then go to my level 1's and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Like now I'm stuck on neo glasswing and I'm not having any luck against him with any of dragons.
    I guess I'm not the only one. All of my best fighters have failed against neo glasswing

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast