Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crocus Tournament (flower, purple, blue) 30 rounds, May 1, 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Wow, no champions before round 10? This is an interesting development.
    Well, with this new month's theme being flowers, I'm being positive and say that TeamLava are going to be kind and generous to all its players and give us all an easy tournament!

I was actually pleasantly surprised with the previous Neo Glasswing tournament where I ended up with a better win-loss record or 30-12 versus 30-15 from the "normal" previous tournament to that. The L20 Glasswings which were previously a huge nemesis for me ended up to be just regular high-level / difficult dragons with only 5 attempts total to take the both of them down. :-)

Here's hoping this one will be way easier for those of us that just play this game for relaxation.

Rhino Keeper
    26. Neo Glasswing 19 < Infinity 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyRum View Post
    Here are my list of Winners so far... loving this battle speed up w/ ads... Good Luck All
    Can someone (Kooky Panda??) please explain why some players get option to speed up Tournaments and others don’t?
    I have never seen this in my game. In all the time I’ve been playing I have managed to win only 2 tournaments as I always run out of time even tho I average 15 tries a day. Round 1 of current tournament took me 3 tries!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Can someone (Kooky Panda??) please explain why some players get option to speed up Tournaments and others don’t?
    I have never seen this in my game. In all the time I’ve been playing I have managed to win only 2 tournaments as I always run out of time even tho I average 15 tries a day. Round 1 of current tournament took me 3 tries!
    It varies for me, this tournament I was able to speed up 2 or 3 battles yesterday and another 2 or 3 today. However, on other occasions I got no ads to watch to speed up while the tournament was up, and got the ad as soon as I finished.
    Not sure on the logic behind that though.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    The way it works in my game is I have 6 videos I can watch per day. If I watch them all out of the arena (where you can win 1 of 3 prizes) then I have none on offer for another 24 hours. If I only watch 2 of the 6 videos, then when a tourney springs up I only have 4 to use that day for battles until I get the new offers in 24 hours. I've also found that if I space out my videos; say I watch 1 every 3 hours throughout the day like at 9am, 12pm, 3pm, etc. I'll get the new offers starting the next day at corresponding times so 9 am, then 12 pm, and so on instead of getting all 6 at once. I hope that makes sense, it's difficult for me to explain in writing and as always with this game there's no guarantee that this is the case for everyone but this has been my experience.

As for this current tourney, I'm only now starting and I go a bit nervous when I saw the opponent list. LOL, I don't trust that the lack of champions will automatically mean an easy time for me. Last tourney the champs offered no real resistance for me it was that dang Triple Rainbow. Fingers crossed the battles are actually as relaxed as the list implies they will be.

Host(ess)
    Stuck with strength. Used neo air, neo diamond, fates, fire, rainbow sentinel. Any suggestions?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by love4kolkata View Post
    Stuck with strength. Used neo air, neo diamond, fates, fire, rainbow sentinel. Any suggestions?
    Lost a few times to strength too finally beat him with a level 1 music

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmajlb View Post
    Will try with the music. Thanks for the suggestion.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmajlb View Post
    No luck with music. Lost the battle. Trying with other color combo.

I must be missing it somewhere. What is good to use against Mystic? Thanks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast