Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Crocus Tournament (flower, purple, blue) 30 rounds, May 1, 2018

Fashion Designer
    My apologies for not posting. I?ve been short on time and tournaments are almost over by the time I?ve finished collecting and formatting info on losses & wins.

Hopefully I?ll have more time in a few weeks and in the meantime I?ll just post my wins.

1. Swedish 3
    2. Tricorn 4
    3. Dark Phoenix 4
    4. Spark 6
    5. Gemstone 7
    6. Gorgeous 5
    7. Night Elf 5
    8. Good Luck 8
    9. Kitsune 9
    10. Celestial 7
    11. Mistmoth 10
    12. Double Rainbow 10
    13. Snap 10
    14. Smitten 13
    15. Passion 14
    16. Double Rainbow 10
    17. Quetzal 10
    18. Carol 11
    19. Pharaoh 9
    20. Diamond 15
    21. Hula 12
    22. Tombstone 10
    23. Unruly 13
    24. Jade 10
    25. Dark Omen 14
    26. Passion 14
    27. Galleon 12
    28. Valiant 14
    29. Diamond 15
    30. Beaded 11

Nightclub Owner
    While I was nervous going in that the lack of Champs in the lineup wouldn't necessarily make an easier tourney but I think it ended up a bit smoother sailing than usual. I only had one hang up and that was Crystal Fyre of all dragons! It only took 4 tries so it doesn't even really compare to the usual hard to beat rounds but it was the longest battle of this tourney.

Now if only s8 would continue on in this fashion, having easier tourneys for Super Rare prizes. A girl can dream!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The way it works in my game is I have 6 videos I can watch per day. If I watch them all out of the arena (where you can win 1 of 3 prizes) then I have none on offer for another 24 hours. If I only watch 2 of the 6 videos, then when a tourney springs up I only have 4 to use that day for battles until I get the new offers in 24 hours. I've also found that if I space out my videos; say I watch 1 every 3 hours throughout the day like at 9am, 12pm, 3pm, etc. I'll get the new offers starting the next day at corresponding times so 9 am, then 12 pm, and so on instead of getting all 6 at once. I hope that makes sense, it's difficult for me to explain in writing and as always with this game there's no guarantee that this is the case for everyone but this has been my experience.

As for this current tourney, I'm only now starting and I go a bit nervous when I saw the opponent list. LOL, I don't trust that the lack of champions will automatically mean an easy time for me. Last tourney the champs offered no real resistance for me it was that dang Triple Rainbow. Fingers crossed the battles are actually as relaxed as the list implies they will be.
    Wow 6 a day!!!!!!. What the heck. I'll be lucky if I get one round of 4 in a row every two weeks!!! And there is no watching for a prize. Just a speed up. How truly unfair of s8

stuck with Strength since yesterday . Diamond 15, Maple 14, Princess Warrior 13, Bramble 13, Neo Valiant 3, these I remember fully others i forgot all lost.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Wow 6 a day!!!!!!. What the heck. I'll be lucky if I get one round of 4 in a row every two weeks!!! And there is no watching for a prize. Just a speed up. How truly unfair of s8
    And all I have got till now since the Feb of last year is one video. All I get is sorry thete is no video to play every **** time. So yeah! Very very unfair of S8
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    And all I have got till now since the Feb of last year is one video. All I get is sorry thete is no video to play every **** time. So yeah! Very very unfair of S8
    That is not cool! I hadn't realized that the videos weren't there for everyone. Regardless of the value of the prizes on offer in the videos (usually 1 gold, 3500 food, 1 bingo ticket, a deco or 25000 coins in my game), I think the real value of the videos is speeding up battles in the arena. By using the videos I rarely have to worry about the deadlines anymore because I can do so many in a row. They really need to get into gear and make it so all users have the option.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That is not cool! I hadn't realized that the videos weren't there for everyone. Regardless of the value of the prizes on offer in the videos (usually 1 gold, 3500 food, 1 bingo ticket, a deco or 25000 coins in my game), I think the real value of the videos is speeding up battles in the arena. By using the videos I rarely have to worry about the deadlines anymore because I can do so many in a row. They really need to get into gear and make it so all users have the option.
    That they should but apparently Android is still their not so favourite. I agree they have given Android almost every facility they had previously only to IPhone other than the Abominable dragon type dragons and now these video thing.

Rhino Keeper
    stuck with Neo Valiant since yesterday, now have more then 10 dragons at my healing queue. just now I finally decided to finish him off with 30 golds, so I picked the last dragon on my list, a level 1 Uranus (cosmic,blu)...... and my baby Uranus finished the Neo Valiant with bb...........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345