Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nautical New Animals and More in May!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    King of the Sea - 15hrs. I wasn't going after him but he showed up anyway.
    WOW congrats with your KING!! Really nice, hope I also get it this month. Wish me luck

Something entirely different.....
    I just made it to Max level
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180510_190656.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	44275
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    WOW congrats with your KING!! Really nice, hope I also get it this month. Wish me luck

Something entirely different.....
    I just made it to Max level
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180510_190656.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	44275
    thank you and sending luck your way. He came out of no where, however the queen is going to be much harder I think.

Banned
    King of the Sea - 15hrs. I wasn't going after him but he showed up anyway.

Attachment 44269
    Did you get the King through just breeding?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    Did you get the King through just breeding?
    I think breeding, hatching and evolving all contribute. There may have been a side quest, I don't know because I wasn't trying for him. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    I think breeding, hatching and evolving all contribute. There may have been a side quest, I don't know because I wasn't trying for him. Good luck
    So let's be clear. Did the egg drop into your nest as a pair finished breeding? Or did the egg drop into an empty nest while you were doing some other task that earned Coastal Crowns? Or did the egg show up in your storage? Nothing comes out of nowhere. I guess what we are curious about is whether KOTS is breedable; and if so, what parents did you use?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    So let's be clear. Did the egg drop into your nest as a pair finished breeding? Or did the egg drop into an empty nest while you were doing some other task that earned Coastal Crowns? Or did the egg show up in your storage? Nothing comes out of nowhere. I guess what we are curious about is whether KOTS is breedable; and if so, what parents did you use?
    I think it happened when i got done evolving the coastal kirin to L4 and then I bred the coastal kirin to the mermaid for the bell fairy when a message came on the bottom to collect the bell fairy but because all my nests were full the bell fairy went into storage and then another message came up to collect the king which also had to go into storage until I had a nest available. Like I said I wasn't trying for the king or queen so I wasn't following how close or far away I was from getting them. Also remember that pts for the nautical animals also came from the WE were I did some speed breeding. I didn't do any during SB because I got the parrot fish on 1st try. I did check the queen after that and I'm not even half way there. Good luck if you're going after the nautical animals i was just trying to complete the SB when it happened.
    FYI: I didn't have to hatch the bell fairy to get the 24 runes. They also showed up to collect.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 05-11-18 at 12:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it happened when i got done evolving the coastal kirin to L4 and then I bred the coastal kirin to the mermaid for the bell fairy when a message came on the bottom to collect the bell fairy but because all my nests were full the bell fairy went into storage and then another message came up to collect the king which also had to go into storage until I had a nest available. Like I said I wasn't trying for the king or queen so I wasn't following how close or far away I was from getting them. Also remember that pts for the nautical animals also came from the WE were I did some speed breeding. I didn't do any during SB because I got the parrot fish on 1st try. I did check the queen after that and I'm not even half way there. Good luck if you're going after the nautical animals i was just trying to complete the SB when it happened.
    FYI: I didn't have to hatch the bell fairy to get the 24 runes. They also showed up to collect.
    Okay, so it's definitely from your accumulation of Coastal Crowns. In any case, hearty congratulations! That must have taken quite a lot of work, even if you were doing it for other pursuits. It's glorious when the game gives you such synergistic results.
    Now I need to drop by and take a peek (although your huge forest makes my game freeze and crash -- LOL). Yay for you!!!
    Last edited by SoJam; 05-12-18 at 08:30 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I got my king the other day still haven't found room to hatch yet but was a nice surprise seeing as i cant breed the limited! I think I'm far out of reach for the queen tho;(

Rhino Keeper

New Goal: Cultivating Crowns

Is there any benefit to collecting Coastal Crowns AFTER you already have King of the Sea?
    I need to know because I'd rather not plant another 60 Spell Melons if I don't need to.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    Is there any benefit to collecting Coastal Crowns AFTER you already have King of the Sea?
    I need to know because I'd rather not plant another 60 Spell Melons if I don't need to.
    Nope and congrats.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast