Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nautical New Animals and More in May!

Rhino Keeper
    I think S8 makes amazingly beautiful animal designs most of the time but this time I am not a fan of the sea queen and king, of course I will play again this month to get the horses and the other animals that are very pretty but I was a bit disappointed with this new element, too many new elements are coming up and I just wish that S8 stuck more with the old ones, for example, this month is labour day so I was really hoping they would create new service animals... I just bought the Captain K9 as I didn?t have any service animals but it would have been great to be able to play for some new ones instead of a new element that nobody knows how it will perform in battles...
    it would be great to see all the old elements back in new animals, such as service, magic, planet, ice cream, skull, tree, zodiac and birthstone...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    Can someone post a pic of the new habitats? My game is always loading and I have been buying the last 2 new habitats blindly. Thanks!
    For future reference, I have been posting pictures of habitats in the Main Guide as soon as they are out. You no longer have to buy blindly.

Grand Emperor
    Please take note:

This monthly event runs until June 1st. Some of the goals may end a few days later to give us more time to finish the specific tasks. The goals will give you the rewards if you complete them before the goals' end date. But regular activities like breeding will stop giving the drops once the next monthly event starts. So please take note of the end date.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    I think S8 makes amazingly beautiful animal designs most of the time but this time I am not a fan of the sea queen and king, of course I will play again this month to get the horses and the other animals that are very pretty but I was a bit disappointed with this new element, too many new elements are coming up and I just wish that S8 stuck more with the old ones, for example, this month is labour day so I was really hoping they would create new service animals... I just bought the Captain K9 as I didn?t have any service animals but it would have been great to be able to play for some new ones instead of a new element that nobody knows how it will perform in battles...
    it would be great to see all the old elements back in new animals, such as service, magic, planet, ice cream, skull, tree, zodiac and birthstone...
    I feel the same way DragonPhoenix. Way too many new elements when maybe they should bring another round of Egyptian or Service etc. Originally we had a single element animal too. Early on the Saintly Bernard was JUST Service. Same with Melodeer, just Music. Then they added a second element to it later. Now they are starting to give us JUST a single element Valentine or Spring which I like. But back to the nautical animals, not only am I unimpressed with them and the fairy mermaid/men, I'm done with world events. I don't participate for reasons I've already stated. When they add unappealing creatures makes it twice as easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For future reference, I have been posting pictures of habitats in the Main Guide as soon as they are out. You no longer have to buy blindly.
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I just have to say, this last batch of animals have BEAUTIFUL eggs. I was just going through the Creatures Guide updating my own lists, and wow. They're just stunning!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

I’m a bit surprised to see how unpopular these designs seem to be... I love, love, love the creatures this month! I think they’re my favorite of the limited animals thus far.

Fashion Designer
    King of the Sea - 15hrs. I wasn't going after him but he showed up anyway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180510-065752.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	44269

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    King of the Sea - 15hrs. I wasn't going after him but he showed up anyway.
    Congrats!! It's such a pretty and tiny egg.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Congrats!! It's such a pretty and tiny egg.
    thanks, it was a surprise. You're right it is smaller than other eggs. I didn't notice till you mentioned it. I guess if I want the queen I would need to complete both the tourney and colosseum plus what ever else they put out there, all are easier said than done.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 05-10-18 at 08:42 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast