Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: White Lotus and Night Flower MAY Dragons May 1 2018

Farm Supplier
    Again I have enough blue whatever for 2 dragons but we can only have one and I am 1000+ short on the other one. This is totally disgusting. If we can only have one stop awarding the flowers for it after we reach it now that is going to sit in my storage forever. I will not spend over a thousand gold for a dragon we should be able to breed.

Nightclub Owner
    @Kooky or Elsa

With the beginning of a new month, we've been offered another limited quest to collect Essence which takes a full 24 hours. Could you please ask if they could either extend the timer or wait until next week to give us this optional quest? A new Dragon Tales just started today and we all know that you can't send out non-DT quests if you want to finish. How are we meant to be able to do both? I get that both the quest and the event are optional; but, c'mon who is really going to skip out on DT just to collect essence or vice versa?

I'm really, really, really hoping this is an oversight and not something that was done intentional in order to make it even more difficult to collect free Essence. It's already bad enough that the dragon used in the limited essence quest is always the monthly dragon that's more difficult to obtain thus making it so that many are excluded from the free essence. If this isn't an oversight then what is even the point in offering the quest at all when they clearly don't want many players to benefit from it???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 71smoky View Post
    Again I have enough blue whatever for 2 dragons but we can only have one and I am 1000+ short on the other one. This is totally disgusting. If we can only have one stop awarding the flowers for it after we reach it now that is going to sit in my storage forever. I will not spend over a thousand gold for a dragon we should be able to breed.
    100% agree.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    100% agree.

Agree with you.
    I don't understand why the White Lotus dragon is still available to craft when we can't collect the red fragrances to get enough to craft it.
    I had the Red Rosie and it stopped giving red fragrances after the last event...and no more red fragrances for other tasks.???
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 06-08-18 at 08:17 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post

Agree with you.
    I don't understand why the White Lotus dragon is still available to craft when we can't collect the red fragrances to get enough to craft it.
    I had the Red Rosie and it stopped giving red fragrances after the last event...and no more red fragrances for other tasks.???
    They leave the dragon in the game even though there are no more drops, so people will have a few extra days to craft it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post

Agree with you.
    Still available for dummies like me who had no idea I had enough petals to craft Nightflower. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to craft Rose Quartz, and noticed this. Also, happy Nightflower has unusually low food cost. I needed another Purple type level 10 for my Purple Dawn Goal. . Thanks S8

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    @Kooky or Elsa

With the beginning of a new month, we've been offered another limited quest to collect Essence which takes a full 24 hours. Could you please ask if they could either extend the timer or wait until next week to give us this optional quest? A new Dragon Tales just started today and we all know that you can't send out non-DT quests if you want to finish. How are we meant to be able to do both? I get that both the quest and the event are optional; but, c'mon who is really going to skip out on DT just to collect essence or vice versa?

I'm really, really, really hoping this is an oversight and not something that was done intentional in order to make it even more difficult to collect free Essence. It's already bad enough that the dragon used in the limited essence quest is always the monthly dragon that's more difficult to obtain thus making it so that many are excluded from the free essence. If this isn't an oversight then what is even the point in offering the quest at all when they clearly don't want many players to benefit from it???
    I don't know how I missed this. When/What quest for Essence? Plz lmk. Hope I didn't miss it. Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    I don't know how I missed this. When/What quest for Essence? Plz lmk. Hope I didn't miss it. Thanks
    I am sorry but this quest has ended.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry but this quest has ended.
    I don't know how I missed out. I am only on DS about 10 hrs a day, everyday.. thanks for quick response.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    They leave the dragon in the game even though there are no more drops, so people will have a few extra days to craft it.
    Thank you, kooky!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234