Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: White Lotus and Night Flower MAY Dragons May 1 2018

Banned
    Something's not adding up in the tally department. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180505-112051.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	44188

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Something's not adding up in the tally department. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180505-112051.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	44188
    How do you mean? I've not really been paying attention when I receive the Red Fragrances but I've got the same amount as you. I completed the tourney but haven't reached the final milestone in the WE yet. How many should we have by your calculations?

On that note, I think s8 should offer a list of how to earn the harder materials (Red Fragrance this month) so that players can know right up front if they need to complete the event or if they can sit it out and not be hindered in collecting the monthly dragon. I hope that makes sense, or at least you get the gist of what I'm saying.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 05-05-18 at 12:14 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    How do you mean? I've not really been paying attention when I receive the Red Fragrances but I've got the same amount as you. I completed the tourney but haven't reached the final milestone in the WE yet. How many should we have by your calculations?
    I bred a lot and one of those totals should be higher. Not sure if red or blue fragrances drop by breeding.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I bred a lot and one of those totals should be higher. Not sure if red or blue fragrances drop by breeding.
    Blue is from breeding this go 'round, I can't say if your number is low since I obviously don't know how much you've bred. I currently have 10200 blue fragrance from 3 nests and I always have the extra roost active if this helps you at all. Perhaps an email to support is in order?

Nightclub Owner
    Just crafted my Nightflower and thought I'd share that they've capped this month's dragons at 1 again. Not sure why since we can't do anything useful with the duplicates anyway. They really need to open the Codex to include the newer dragons too!

Crafted my Nightflower dragon also and reached enough points to finally start crafting White Lotus.Trying to obtain both of the monthly dragons definitely require you to complete EVERY event as well as doing a lot of breeding AND side goals,especially with the leaderboard events

Rhino Keeper
    I am struggling with the leaderboard part of gaining the red flower thing ,unless there is another event to come to collect some more after I won't make it. So close but yet so far.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I am struggling with the leaderboard part of gaining the red flower thing ,unless there is another event to come to collect some more after I won't make it. So close but yet so far.
    The current tournament also offers materials for the White Lotus but you shouldn't worry too much because the next event should have more on offer.
    The items for these dragons should be dropping until the 31st of this month, at least that's what I've figured out based on the new schedule.

Fashion Designer
    I hope there is something else, because I don?t have enough for either. I am really low on the blue ones, which is surprising because the breeding one is usually the one I reach first.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The current tournament also offers materials for the White Lotus but you shouldn't worry too much because the next event should have more on offer.
    The items for these dragons should be dropping until the 31st of this month, at least that's what I've figured out based on the new schedule.
    I did complete the tourney and collected those from that. I am doing so poorly on point gathering in the leaderboard to grab the side event ones from The Top flower, so I hope you are right and there will be another opportunity. Thanks for your reply.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast