Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make succulent crops, Succulent Stand and crafts permanent

Rhino Keeper

Make succulent crops, Succulent Stand and crafts permanent

My request is making the succulents permanent. No offense to sugar spinner and dehydrator, but no matter how colorful the cotton balls are, they pale in comparison to the succulents craft items. My faves are the globes, terrariums, and lanterns ... they are so beautiful!!! Even the succulent crops look splendid too.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-01-18 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Copied post from event thread - original contents are in event thread

Fashion Designer
    Storm8, please please please. PLEASE. can u PLEASE make the succulents a permanent crop? Add a few of the recipes, lower the price for non-event regular daily tasks, and what a great and fun challenge it would be. The sugar spinner is not a winner. Sorry, but me no likey. But this Succulent stuff? Brilliant. Keep it. Please!

I agree, Fairyreserve! The plants are fun, and if we don't want to harvest, at least our plots won't end up like the catnip ones. We'll be able to make pretty plant things and have a desert theme on our farm!! Succulent snake and all!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Storm8, please please please. PLEASE. can u PLEASE make the succulents a permanent crop? Add a few of the recipes, lower the price for non-event regular daily tasks, and what a great and fun challenge it would be. The sugar spinner is not a winner. Sorry, but me no likey. But this Succulent stuff? Brilliant. Keep it. Please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beans67 View Post
    I agree, Fairyreserve! The plants are fun, and if we don't want to harvest, at least our plots won't end up like the catnip ones. We'll be able to make pretty plant things and have a desert theme on our farm!! Succulent snake and all!!
    Perhaps--just perhaps--these (or similar) recipes might be relocated from the Succulent Stand (though it is a nice building--I might leave it out after the event, if I have enough space) to the Floral Shop? Then, in addition to having floral arrangements we can also have succulent arrangements.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Perhaps--just perhaps--these (or similar) recipes might be relocated from the Succulent Stand (though it is a nice building--I might leave it out after the event, if I have enough space) to the Floral Shop? Then, in addition to having floral arrangements we can also have succulent arrangements.
    This makes a ton of sense.

Grand Emperor
    The designers did such an excellent job on the succulent crops, crafts and building. I love to have them back too including the Succulent Stand as regular farm items.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. I love them!
    Please make them permanent in our farm

Farm Supplier
    I agree make them permanent

Yes yes yes please make them permanent

Yes, please make them permanent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast