Thread: Tracking neighbors who sent gifts and cleaned my city

marbleme

Smile Tracking neighbors who sent gifts and cleaned my city

Could we have a feature to track the number of times a neighbor sent a gift or cleaned my city?

I like to treat nice neighbors better.

Unregistered

neighbor view

neighbor view
    In the area where you can view your neighbors , I think you should add how much water you have left (if any) to clean their city so that you do not have to tap on every neighbo ronly to find out that you have no water left to clean anything, it would save time especially if you have a lot of people as neighbors and you are trying to be a good neighbor. thanks

janet14

re 'water left' indicator

I LOVE that idea. I have 90+ neighbors and after I make a pass through the list once cleaning, there are probably 25% of them who have fully-cleaned cities and I want to visit them again later. But it takes forever to go one by one through my list to find the ones I still need to clean.

Unregistered

Thumbs up +1!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    neighbor view
    In the area where you can view your neighbors , I think you should add how much water you have left (if any) to clean their city so that you do not have to tap on every neighbo ronly to find out that you have no water left to clean anything, it would save time especially if you have a lot of people as neighbors and you are trying to be a good neighbor. thanks
    Definitely agree with you! This feature is highly needed! 

Unregistered

Gift expiration

Anyone know how quickly gifts EXPIRE?????? I've had several gifts appear in queue and disappear within a very short time!!

Marna

Cleaning

I get lots of mags which tell me my city's. Been cleaned , but only a couple of buildings gave, always the saw few. Am I suffering lack of water too? Really frustrating!