Thread: Transfer from Android to iPhone

Transfer from Android to iPhone

I've been playing Castle Story on my Android phones for years. I have a new iPhone and it doesn't appear they are set up the same in terms of carrying over your game to another device. So is this at all possible for Storm8 to do?

Nightclub Owner
    I moved one castle from Android <-> Apple already a few years back. It should be seamless. All you need to do it to login with your ID. You can even play the same castle on multiple devices. I tried 4 in // just to see. The only catch is that you can only have 1 device open at the time, otherwise you get sync issues and the castle rolls back all the time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Transferring your game is quite easy. Just use another S8 game with the login feature like Bakery Story.

Tap the S8 logo in the upper right corner & tap Account Settings to start the login process.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7B762185-795A-448D-B8D4-C50219937127.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	43996
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you play on android or IOS you can transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Please see the step by step instructions here in this post - Transfer your game / Logon on Feature.

Closing duplicate thread.