Thread: Can't see free gifts icon

Can't see free gifts icon

I can't see any free gifts icon in my game since I am playing, any idea what could be the reason.

Thanks / Luqman

The Honorable Panda
    This is a promotional feature and is subject to change. Hopefully you receive it again later on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I can see my free gifts just fine. My question is about the bluish white Dragon they use as a gift. That’s the only one I ever pick...I win everything in that set but NEVER the Dragon...Is it for real or just a pic? After the commercial is over I have NEVER got it... If it’s not available as a gift could they remove it. I have tried SEVERAL times but no luck.

Thanks in advance!

Banned
    Free gifts? I never gotten that prompt. Must be an iOS thing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh****777 View Post
    I can see my free gifts just fine. My question is about the bluish white Dragon they use as a gift. That?s the only one I ever pick...I win everything in that set but NEVER the Dragon...Is it for real or just a pic? After the commercial is over I have NEVER got it... If it?s not available as a gift could they remove it. I have tried SEVERAL times but no luck.

Thanks in advance!
    It's a legitimate option for a gift but the odds of actually getting it are ridiculous. In another s8 game, their is a different animal that is on offer. I've watched the daily videos every day for as long as they have been offered and have yet to win the thing but others have so it's not a total scam. There's been lots of discussions about it and I think most people in CS won the animal when it was the mystery prize, not one of the known prizes but again, it's all random and pretty stacked against us.

Mostly I watch the dragon vids for extra food or tickets which are always nice and appreciated.