Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Neo Taurus Dragon

Fashion Designer
    So another neo zodiac egg that hardly anyone got. I've tried for everyone they have put out and even with 2 breeding dens and speed breeding I haven't gotten any of them but it seems like hardly anyone gets any of these ones either

Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    So another neo zodiac egg that hardly anyone got. I've tried for everyone they have put out and even with 2 breeding dens and speed breeding I haven't gotten any of them but it seems like hardly anyone gets any of these ones either
    Same here. I had 2 dens running non stop, speed breeding x10 and hatching many times. I still managed to blow over 400 gold and no results. If it's not ultra rare then the game is rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Same here. I had 2 dens running non stop, speed breeding x10 and hatching many times. I still managed to blow over 400 gold and no results. If it's not ultra rare then the game is rigged.
    Maybe it’s that way just to get us to spend gold cause that’s how they make their money.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah, no luck at my place either. I would like to see polls added to these limited breeding dragons. I think it would be cool to see how many forum users actually were able to breed it vs how many were not. I know people post when they get it but I'd still like to see it all laid out there plainly the percentages.
    That would be a great idea. A poll. My 16 hours waz ambassador I would have welcomed any other 16 hour fail. Boo too these limited time nonsense dragons. I'm done wasting my time on these. And the fails are usually horrendous like sunrises. Naaa I'm over them all.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567