Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Neo Taurus Dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Just got a pop-up but they're now calling it the Neo Taurus dragon. Guess there was some confusion on the name at the release time?

Host(ess)
    I got 16 hrs for Astro & Neo Air... first try Neo Taurus! Whoa, that was a first for me! Good luck every one!
    Last edited by css24; 04-30-18 at 08:35 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I don?t know what everybody?s talking sbout whether it?s prime or Neo. My goal states clearly that it?s a Neo Taurus and the combotouse to breed it is black and yellow. Hope this helps the confusion.

Rhino Keeper
    Haha poop. I totally got the combo wrong on the first try and bred Zodiac+Neo Air. 21 hours xP

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1525140225775~01.png 
Views:	157 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	43994

Please make something like these from fantasy forest story that make 4 habitats into 1 giant habitat for all the new zodiac types. These habitats are amazing and seamless. Also make them hold 5 dragons please

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    It's got to be a Neo Taurus and they were careless in the label of it. We can't do anything without knowing the breeding parents and I'd say storm 8 is waiting til free boosted breeding is over before telling us. That would be a typical move of theirs
    OMG. Did we have free boosted breeding? How did I miss that? I live on this Island. Only leave when I need more provisions. Grrrr

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    OMG. Did we have free boosted breeding? How did I miss that? I live on this Island. Only leave when I need more provisions. Grrrr
    I don’t know about free boosted breeding, but during the Leaderboard we get 1/2 price boosted breeding...

Banned
    I said free boosted breeding but I guess it's 200 coins instead of gold. Anyway seeing how many coins I have and how there is nothing really expensive to buy everything that costs coins is basically free to me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I said free boosted breeding but I guess it's 200 coins instead of gold. Anyway seeing how many coins I have and how there is nothing really expensive to buy everything that costs coins is basically free to me
    Yes, I understand that. I just cannot believe that I didn't pick up on that offer. Any opportunities to use coin vs gold is golden opportunity to me. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by css24 View Post
    I got 16 hrs for Astro & Neo Air... first try Neo Taurus! Whoa, that was a first for me! Good luck every one!
    Congrats!!! Pic plz?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast