Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Neo Taurus Dragon

no success yet. a social fail, a 17 hours fail andnow 14 hours. this time using leo n black/yellow type dragon
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    I don?t know what everybody?s talking sbout whether it?s prime or Neo. My goal states clearly that it?s a Neo Taurus and the combotouse to breed it is black and yellow. Hope this helps the confusion.
    The confusion was because the day it was originally released we all got a pop up and info regarding the Prime Taurus dragon then the written info for the dragon in game called it both Prime and Neo Taurus. Sure, this seems trivial and unimportant but when there is a breeding difference between the two we wanted to be absolutely positive as to which information source was correct before we wasted valuable time breeding the incorrect parents.

Fashion Designer
    Still trying but I least got Bat which I didn't have yet and a second Leo.

Farm Supplier
    No luck all kinds of fails, to many to keep track of. Try try again.

no success yet
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Farm Supplier
    Got it!!! Libra and twin star. Egg is on the nest. Twin star is black and air.

Fashion Designer
    Still no luck. The 16-hour eggs I get are all Ambassador. Ugh.

Still trying with Astro and Neo Air
    First up 21 hours and it was a Leo Dragon woohoo not complaining as I didn’t have one and had tried for ages previously
    Second is another 6 hour Cosmos
    Third is 10 hours guess I will find out what it is tomorrow when I will try again for this dragon

I haven't been lucky enough to get any of these dragons even with the extra den and speed breeding. It can be discouraging at times.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got it on my main acct. It's my zodiac sign so I'm super happy. Still trying on baby acct.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast