Thread: Restaurant story is having lots of issues lately and no one in support helps

Restaurant story is having lots of issues lately and no one in support helps

I can?t be the only one who has issues with the way Resturant story is now that they have updated the game twice for months my game is severely lagging when I cook a food and go into my game to serve it my game acts like it?s going to take the food off the ovens but immediately I notice the food is back on the oven and I have to click on it again and still it has problems I have been having this problem for months and it?s growing fustursting will storm 8 ever get this fixed and it?s not only food collecting tips off tables same problem acts like it didn?t but nope still there. I tried reaching out to support but all I get back is an automated message telling me ?We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.? With no help I even contacted them about a problem with friends requests not disappearing after months I had one person stop playing yet I can?t remove them neither will the game from the pending invite tab. I didn?t want to post this publicly but I felt I needed to let storm 8 know these issues are not making the game fun anymore and I have been playing since the beginning. Thanks

New Resident
    Hi there,
    I have been playing several storm8 games for years.
    I too am having problems with both my Restaurant Story & Bakery Story games.
    I use to have the option of watching videos to earn free gems, that has recently disappeared.

I seen that there was others having the same issue. I have followed the steps on Submit a support request form, got a ticket number by email.
    When I checked my request under my activities, it said the problem was solved. How ever when I went back into my games there was still no option to watch the videos.

Can someone help me, so I can get that option back on both my games ? PLEASE ! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just noticed the date, says I made this post in 2015... No it's not the date today is ... April 28 2018
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-28-18 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Executive Chef
    Post date is above your name and says Today. Underneath your name & "New Resident" is the date you joined the forum, which was in 2015.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bordercollielover4 View Post
    I can?t be the only one who has issues with the way Resturant story is now that they have updated the game twice for months my game is severely lagging when I cook a food and go into my game to serve it my game acts like it?s going to take the food off the ovens but immediately I notice the food is back on the oven and I have to click on it again and still it has problems I have been having this problem for months and it?s growing fustursting will storm 8 ever get this fixed and it?s not only food collecting tips off tables same problem acts like it didn?t but nope still there. I tried reaching out to support but all I get back is an automated message telling me ?We have limited support services for Restaurant Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.? With no help I even contacted them about a problem with friends requests not disappearing after months I had one person stop playing yet I can?t remove them neither will the game from the pending invite tab. I didn?t want to post this publicly but I felt I needed to let storm 8 know these issues are not making the game fun anymore and I have been playing since the beginning. Thanks
    Avoid running your game in the background and force shut it when you aren't playing. Visit another restaurant to do a force save before you exit the game. Try checking on your connections as well.

You can report in the Bugs and Issues forum and we will try to help you. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 675471 View Post
    Hi there,
    I have been playing several storm8 games for years.
    I too am having problems with both my Restaurant Story & Bakery Story games.
    I use to have the option of watching videos to earn free gems, that has recently disappeared.

I seen that there was others having the same issue. I have followed the steps on Submit a support request form, got a ticket number by email.
    When I checked my request under my activities, it said the problem was solved. How ever when I went back into my games there was still no option to watch the videos.

Can someone help me, so I can get that option back on both my games ? PLEASE ! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just noticed the date, says I made this post in 2015... No it's not the date today is ... April 28 2018
    The option to earn gems by watching videos is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. You may stand a chance to get it back. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-gem-quot-icon

Grand Emperor
    I'm closing this thread as the thread has gone on different topics and we already have Bugs and Issues forum for reporting issues. Please drop a post there. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues