Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mother's Day - 2018 April 26 (5 days)

Cute goal! I wanted to take a break, it has become kinda exhausting to have one goal after another, but this one has good looking recipes and I like the prize. Guess my break has to wait, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I already have the final prize so just going to do this goal to unlock the new recipes....but yeah, 5 days to do a bunch of 8 hour recipes seems like it's going to be tough! Recipes are cute but the upside down pineapple cake is way cuter in the Hawaiian oven
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Red face

Part 4

5 ..... Basic Flan ............................... Oven ................. 8 hours
    5 ..... Hot Chocolate ..........................Drink Machine .....16 hours
    7 ..... Coconut Layer Cake ................. Motherly Oven ..... 8 hours
    7 ..... Pineapple Upside Down Cake .... Motherly Oven ...... 8 hours
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Restaurant & Bakery since 2011

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me
    It's JUST a Game !!! Lighten Up !!!

thank you for posting the parts of the goals you are much appreciated

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I'm pretty sure we already have a pineapple upside down cake, from the Hawaiian oven lol

Fashion Designer
    I don't think the timing on this one is that bad. 8 hours per recipe, but you don't have to make too many of them. I don't feel too stressed about this one. (Now, watch, i think it's not bad, so this will be the one I don't finish, lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure we already have a pineapple upside down cake, from the Hawaiian oven lol
    In wondering if it's the same, too. I like the one in the Hawaiian oven. It's a nice-looking dessert!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    In wondering if it's the same, too. I like the one in the Hawaiian oven. It's a nice-looking dessert!
    I think it will be different looking at least. This new one looks shorter more like a real one, but the other one is very tall! Regardless I hope I can finish this goal because I wouldn't mind having the recipe

I wonder why all the other recipes from the motherly oven we have to make 5 or less but then 10 of the blueberry recipe.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by summergirl740 View Post
    Ugh. After seeing all the new recipes in motherly oven are 8 hours there is no way the goal will be completed in 5 days. Wish they made this one a little longer to be able to cook multiple food items at 8 hours each... final prize is cute too.
    Totally agree this one is staying 5 days awake to fisnish this goal 😞😞

Did my math before seeing 4th part. This is ridiculous for a 5-day goal! 304 cooking hours just for motherly oven recipes??? No way to finish with less than 3 new ovens and that's cutting it super close. I'll be fine cuz I always build 6, but this should've been a full length goal or cut 1 or 2 steps out. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast