Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mother's Day - 2018 April 26 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFoodie219 View Post
    Why is that baker9081, what happens if you click & accept all gifts immediately?
    I knew we would probably get a goal on Thursday so I didn?t accept any gifts until after the goal began.. that way I would only accept gifts that had the parts needed for the goal.

Wink

Another HUGE THANK YOU to VanaCatu and Bakerling

I was fortunate with this goal since it was an older oven that I had 12 built previously in my BIG bakery.

I do however feel sympathy for those that have not built ovens previously since I have multiple games and some of them do not have ovens pre-built. Yes, the struggle is real! LOL
    I love when people are able to post "what's next" in advance so we can try to stay ahead...
    I was so happy this time to be a part of that.

I enjoy reading what everyone posts. There are many good ideas and suggestions. I too wish that some things would change and so I say "Keep Posting Until Change IS Made by S8". They read what you write. They read everything, but unfortunately they can't change immediately unless it's a bug in the system... which also may take days to resolve.

Now that I am on the forum more often, it makes it easier to complete the goals.

I really LOVE what you do for the forum Vanacatu.
    Last edited by FijneAvond; 04-30-18 at 06:44 AM.
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Restaurant & Bakery since 2011

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me
    It's JUST a Game !!! Lighten Up !!!

Fashion Designer
    Yes, MEGA PROPS, and a big, giant Thank You! to Vana, for all her hard work (it's such a help!) and to all who post the pics & share the info.

I only had one oven built before the goal started, but I think I'll finish on time

New Resident
    I have been on about 2+ years and i am 1 that didnt have any motherly ovens, and no parts for it, doubtful i can finish.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-30-18 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments - explained via pm

I don't know what happened, it cooked the wrong thing. The Lemon Tarts instead of the Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
    Now Im not sure if I will finish in time. I have everything else for the 4th step cooking. The Flans & the Hot Chocolates. I have 8 Stoves, 6 Drink Machines. 4 Motherly Ovens.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

you are all very welcome, guys i'm still here, before my usual summer break. until then, i'll try to keep you posted )))))

[]

@Amy, you still have about two days to finish. the game cannot cook itself whatever it wants, try to re-cook wht happens
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-30-18 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Removed reply to off topic quote - not needed

You can purchase the prize for 12 gems if you don't complete the goal

Thanks for all your info i can finish the goal now. I would never have made it otherwise.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    Can you ask storm8 to put the goal parts at the first on the gift list for us? I can't do all that scrolling!
    Yes, please Storm 8, please put all the goal parts in the front list, we have trouble searching it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FijneAvond View Post
    Another HUGE THANK YOU to VanaCatu and Baker9081

I was fortunate with this goal since it was an older oven that I had 12 built previously in my BIG bakery.

I do however feel sympathy for those that have not built ovens previously since I have multiple games and some of them do not have ovens pre-built. Yes, the struggle is real! LOL
    I love when people are able to post "what's next" in advance so we can try to stay ahead...
    I was so happy this time to be a part of that.

I enjoy reading what everyone posts. There are many good ideas and suggestions. I too wish that some things would change and so I say "Keep Posting Until Change IS Made by S8". They read what you write. They read everything, but unfortunately they can't change immediately unless it's a bug in the system... which also may take days to resolve.

Now that I am on the forum more often, it makes it easier to complete the goals.

I really LOVE what you do for the forum Vanacatu.
    You?re confusing me with Bakerling. I didn?t post any screenshots.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast