Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mother's Day - 2018 April 26 (5 days)

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    You?re confusing me with Bakerling. I didn?t post any screenshots.
    Fixed it, Thank you and so sorry for the confusion. That's what happens when I multitask

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i'm still here, before my usual summer break. until then, i'll try to keep you posted )))))
    While you are away for the summer, is there someone else that usually posts in the same detailed fashion as you?
    You have a system in place and a format you follow that is so clear and easy for everyone.
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Restaurant & Bakery since 2011

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me
    It's JUST a Game !!! Lighten Up !!!

I think something might be wrong with mine. It still keeps saying 2 Days Left.
    ​Amy

New Resident
    I completed my Mother's Day goal with 6 hours left and I cannot find the Mother's Day dinner in my design tab. Has anybody else had this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sandyport View Post
    I completed my Mother's Day goal with 6 hours left and I cannot find the Mother's Day dinner in my design tab. Has anybody else had this problem?
    close the game and re-open it, it's right behind takeout tulips, on 15th page after you listed it in your design tab, at last for me it's on 15th page

Goal has just expired, but I didn't finish it. There was a finish button (I was willing to spend gems for the prize) but when I pushed it, the entire goal "track" disappeared! So disappointing! I would have loved to spent gems on the prize!! Your thoughts???

Rhino Keeper
    also i'm not sure but the final prize can be removed by developers

Same thing happened to me! I was waiting to see if I needed to spend coins/ gems to finish the goal but then it disappeared. I saw the goal prize in the decorations tab but that also went away. Oh well onto the next goal and hopefully we finish in time!!

Farm Supplier

Mothers day prize

The mothers day prize is in the decor menu but not far from the beginning, they don't put these with goals prizes, their put with other items you win or get

I can see not offering the prize for gems if one didn't start the goal, but I was really trying to finish!!������

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast