Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mother's Day - 2018 April 26 (5 days)

I can't gift them either.

Some ppl are saying tulip is next to sack of flour...I'm on android and do not have tulip in my gift list.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Are the tulips giftable?
    Yes, both the tulips & Sack of flour are giftable. You can also request parts from your neighbors. That should definitely help

PART 1

Serve 20 Raspberry Macarons
    Serve 20 Chamomile Tea
    Build 1 MOTHERLY OVEN ($14.000)

MOTHERLY OVEN: 8 sack of flour + 12 tulip (both are giftable)

The Motherly Oven has 3 new recipes.
    ID: candyflosscoffeebakery ~ Please add me if you are a 4 stars player and level 90+ ☕️

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the pictures.

Grand Emperor
    At one time Storm8 used to often release a new unique Android version when they had certain new content and/or goals. If you downloaded the new version, you got the content/goal and it was available in the main version that is used today. If you didn't, the new content wasn't available to you in later versions or the main version.

I have the Tulips on my main Android account, since I was playing in 2013 when it was released. I don't have it on a recent account because it was created since 2013 when the oven was first released. I have the Tulips on my iPad, because iOS versions got everything.

I see 3 special Bakery Story versions in Google Play, but not the Mother's Day version, so you'll have to wait for Storm8 to add the Tulips to the regular Bakery Story version, if they decide to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    MOTHERLY OVEN: 4 sacks of flour, 8 tulips.
    8 Sacks of Flour and 12 Tulips
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Restaurant & Bakery since 2011

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me
    It's JUST a Game !!! Lighten Up !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    At one time Storm8 used to often release a new unique Android version when they had certain new content and/or goals. If you downloaded the new version, you got the content/goal and it was available in the main version that is used today. If you didn't, the new content wasn't available to you in later versions or the main version.

I have the Tulips on my main Android account, since I was playing in 2013 when it was released. I don't have it on a recent account because it was created since 2013 when the oven was first released. I have the Tulips on my iPad, because iOS versions got everything.

I see 3 special Bakery Story versions in Google Play, but not the Mother's Day version, so you'll have to wait for Storm8 to add the Tulips to the regular Bakery Story version, if they decide to do that.
    plus we get gems for installing special versions in the past right? i remember installing a few versions for the gems...

PART 2
    20....Red Velvet Cookies......Oven.................3 hours
    4......Baked Alaska..............Motherly Oven....8 hours
    10.....Mom's Blueberry Pie....Motherly Oven.....8 hours
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Restaurant & Bakery since 2011

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me
    It's JUST a Game !!! Lighten Up !!!

Fashion Designer
    The flour and tulips are both giftable & closer to the end of the items. They're PTF - past the food.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast