View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for this event, loved it! Cute prizes, so happy to be able to buy/sell event parts to other farmers, plenty of time to finish on my own. I did buy some event items, but even with the high prices I was able to make that money back by selling extra items of my own (even without raising the prices). I don’t mind spending real money to buy gems for things here and there, as long as I know it’s not for EVERY event because they are unable to be completed without using real money/a lot gems. I’m so glad that this event was not one of those! I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed an event this much, so thank you again to Storm 8!

Fashion Designer
    Perfect event! Maybe the best from the beginning of the game which was exactly 5 years ago, I believe.
    Happy birthday, Farm Story 2!

Thanks for turning the bird animations back on! They look so cute buzzing around my succulents!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepishjaina View Post
    Thanks for turning the bird animations back on! They look so cute buzzing around my succulents!
    Ya know, I'm really impressed that alot of the things we ask for like this, storm8 does for us. We asked for the passion fruit vines to be 1x2,they did it. We asked for the flowers to go back i to the wheelbarrow they did. Now they've turned the birdies back onto the tree boost. I appreciate that they listen to a lot of our requests.

Thank you so much for this event. It was the first time i wasnt stressed to the max at the end and broke. Thank the powers that be for letting us sell to one another. First time i finished got prize and still recouped 80% of my coinage. That was actually fun!!! Since i spent most of my youth in west Tx. I could decorate my whole farm with these plants.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627