View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Wait wait wait, if we make planters after the hedge, we can put them out as decorations?! Just the hedgehog planter, or all planters?
    That's news to me...

There was a prize from one of the goals that looks almost identical to the Hedgehog Succulent we made and gave for Goal 7, but it is NOT the same. The Hedgehog Succulent was made using the different Kits we crafted along the way, but the Hedgehog Planter was awarded as a prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Wait wait wait, if we make planters after the hedge, we can put them out as decorations?! Just the hedgehog planter, or all planters?
    I accidently made a second blue kit and it is not a decoration.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I was under the impression that we got the grotto with the hedgehog. I have the hedgehog, but no where to put him. Note what??? I looked through my storage twice.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by racrgrl View Post
    I was under the impression that we got the grotto with the hedgehog. I have the hedgehog, but no where to put him. Note what??? I looked through my storage twice.
    Do you perhaps have the guinea pigs...same habitat

Farm Supplier
    what happens now to the event items/crops? they are locked LV 1000 in my neighbor?s shop, also i received an order for an event crop from the order warehouse but when the event ended, it was replaced by regular crops

Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    what happens now to the event items/crops? they are locked LV 1000 in my neighbor?s shop, also i received an order for an event crop from the order warehouse but when the event ended, it was replaced by regular crops
    I'm not sure. I started growing some before the event ended and they are still growing, but i dont think you can grow new ones after harvesting (Can someone confirm this?).
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Is there a way we can get the crops to not Harvest when swiping over them, I know one day I’ll do it by accident and harvest the crops.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    I spent a LOT of coins buying parts and completed projects and finished last week. I kept harvesting several times a day and sold the plants as well as whatever parts I got from deliveries, mining and the pond. My cows stopped speaking to me during the event, but I was able to coax a few more cacti from them too. Even with selling the stuff below the automatic prices, I still nearly recouped my expenses.

As others have said, thank you for letting us work together on this event. I love the hedgie, and my piggie is happy to have company. This was the most enjoyable one I have had in a long, long time!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I'm not sure. I started growing some before the event ended and they are still growing, but i dont think you can grow new ones after harvesting (Can someone confirm this?).
    You cant grow new ones after harvesting and the pots can be stored in the cellar. The stand has an option to be upgraded, just not sure what it does after upgrade. It requires 1 nail, 1 screw and 1 paint. I dont have paint so i cant upgrade lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Is there a way we can get the crops to not Harvest when swiping over them, I know one day I’ll do it by accident and harvest the crops.
    Your best bet is to move them off into an area that you design to highlight them, but which you are not likely to scan over regularly, so as to avoid swiping (or tapping) the crops accidentally.